Chapter 7 : teen mom

** big updates more chapters & more juicy twists & turns tune in **

I was constantly thinking as my heart is racing while in front of him he made the first move, he started licking on my neck the chills and shivers went down my spine my legs started to get weak as I melt right into his arms at this point I was ready. I leaped into his arms wrapping my legs around him grinding against him he slipped up on my skirt as I'm tongue kissing him down I can feel his dick against me it's so huge and alil long I was scared but I just let him guide me. He pushed the tip of it up to my pooch, I got wet instantly my juices running down onto him he was getting more heated once he noticed my juice he slid in me slow spreading apart my walls my heart beating faster. I started moaning out , he slid in deeper I'm gripping onto him he then pushes my body against the wall I feel him going in and out slow my moans grew more he then hits it hard then go slow again. I whisper in his ear " go crazy ". He heard those words and instantly he was going a bit harder and faster I screamed out loud nobody could hear us because of how loud the music was he was breathing heavy making my legs shake he goes alil harder getting deep into me I feel this climax i moan in his ear "oooouu daddyy ". We're going at it for about  2 1/2 hours of still being at the party. Fast forward days past we're spending time together , going on dates , movies , out to eat , carnivals , malls more sex every day then 2 months past over & I haven't heard from him I called his phone , texted , no reply .

I woke up the next morning sick to my stomach I didn't know what was wrong with me I was throwing up constantly throughout the morning I called one of my friends and asked them to take me to get a pregnancy test I was so nervous and scared because I'm only 18 all I could think is if Im pregnant he could either leave me or be there for me . I'm thinking about how I'm going to balance school  and a baby a month later I'll graduate soon I keep thinking the worse. I went straight to my room close the door , went into the bathroom and started to pee my friends waiting for me on the other side. We waited 30-35 mins before actually looking at it my friend looked at it before me , I took 5 at once I looked at the tests and my heart dropped to the floor. PREGNANT PREGNANT PREGNANT !!! all positive I cried to my friend's saying " what am I going to do ?" . I called Travis and he finally picks up the phone I told him the news he quickly said in anger " it ant mines that is not my baby get a abortion or adopt it " . I cried on the phone couldn't hold back my tears I said to him " uh uh I'm keeping it you can leave or you can stay & help me the choice is yours see I'm there for you and everything you need but is you really going to be there for me ?" . He didn't respond back , I knew what I had to do and whether or not he was going to be there I'm going to move forward. I never thought Travis would turn his back on me but it is what it is.

| Epilogue |
~ ♥️ If your enjoying this book please put it in your favorites & comment on what you like I'm working on being more consistent with my chapters this will be the next hit stay blessed , safe & keep reading I'll be back with an update tomorrow morning ~

The next day came & I'm really starting think about how the whole conversation went about he decided to call me and I was kind of surprised I picked up the phone angrily saying " wtf do you want".  He apologized to me saying he didn't mean the words he said and that he would actually be there for me those words made me feel 10 times better. I smiled I didn't think I would be a mom but it's growing on me couple days arrived I told my family the news my mom was very upset but she promised that she would be there for me and my dad never said two words to me which I understood but I needed anybody at this point . I had the support team I needed to get through this pregnancy 1 month down 8 months to go.