0.3

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 3: 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖎𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖎'𝖛𝖊 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖇𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊

☀︎

The sounds of papers flipping were echoed in the library. Sunwoo was helping Yuna study until they took a break. Yuna came back with coffee and found Sunwoo sleeping. She smiled. Yuna took off his glasses to help him sleep better. Once she took them off, she realized how beautiful his facial features were behind those glasses. She folded them and placed them on the table upward. This was something she never saw before.

Sunwoo was finally at peace. He wasn't getting bullied in his sleep. He was in a quiet and peacful nap. The light beamed through the window. Yuna noticed the light was shining in his face and blocked it with her tiny hands. She stared at Sunwoo, hoping he was sleeping well.

Sunwoo woke up and stared at her hand. He grabbed her hand. Her hand is so soft.. what lotion does she even use, he questioned in his thoughts. Yuna was flustered and grabbed her hand away. She cleared her throat and said, "how was your sleep?" He smiled and nodded while putting his glasses back on, "Good. Thanks to you."

They separated as they walked back to their classes. Sunwoo sighed, not being able to see her made him sad. He stepped into his classroom and looked at his desk. Jaemin was sitting on it, again. Sunwoo decided to have courage. Once his courage built up, he said, "Please get off my desk, I believe my desk can't handle your weight." Jaemin scoffed and hopped off. "Calling me fat aye?" Jaemin questioned as he poked at Sunwoo's chest. Sunwoo was filled with fear of what was going to happen next. "Please just stop sitting on it," he avoided Jaemin and sat in his seat. Luckily, Jaemin and his group decided to walk away.

The class continued normally and Sunwoo didn't get picked on. When class ended, he reached into the desk to take out a book, he felt a sticky note. He read the sticky note. "Don't even fucking live," the note said. Sunwoo trembled. The sticky note flew out of his hand due to the sudden movement. He was shaking and ran; running as fast as he could. It was unbelievable for him. The sudden act of getting bullied all over again was too much for him to handle.

Sunwoo ran everywhere, trying to find a safe spot for himself. Little did he know, he found himself at the roof. It looked atleast 50 feet from the ground. I wouldn't want to get down by there, he shivered at the thought of himself jumping off. A scent was roaming through the air. The scent of a cigar. That was definitely it: the use of cigars. A group of boys came out. Wooseok stared at Sunwoo up and down. "Pathetic isn't he?" said Wooseok while looking at his friends. He kicked Sunwoo down. "You won't get away so easily," that was the last pair of words that came from Wooseok until Sunwoo was beaten. Scars on his face. Blood coming from his mouth. It was horrendous.

Sunwoo tried standing, he was thrown back to the ground from his weak and beaten body. A cry left his bloody mouth. It was sad. He knew that nobody would help him. He had no phone, nothing to call anybody.

Yuna looked around left and right. She tossed and turned among the school looking for Sunwoo. What if they hurt him again, she worried in her thoughts. Yuna was shaking with a concerning fear. "Hey babe," A voice called from behind her. She turned to her back to see Wooseok.

"Where is Sunwoo?" She asked impatiently with her body trembling at the imaginations of his hurt body. It was the first time she was ever so impatient. Wooseok was shocked to see her like this.

"Why does it matter ba-" Wooseok was cut off by her slapping him. Yuna knew he hurt Sunwoo. Yuna knew that he had done something to Sunwoo. Yuna wasn't afraid of her image anymore. She was afraid of losing Sunwoo. Sunwoo was all that mattered to her. It was the first time she was actually able to smile, it was with him, Sunwoo. Wooseok turned to face her and was ready to hit her, he hesitated. He put his hand back down and sighed. "He's on the rooftop."

Yuna ran to the rooftop immediately. Sunwoo was there for hours. He missed many classes because he was beaten. Yuna bursted into tears and fell beside Sunwoo. She held him in her embrace. His heart beated quickly. His stomach filled with butterflies. It was as if all his worries went away, again. She cried while holding him.

He patted her back and said, "It's fine, I'm fine." She hit his back and Sunwoo groaned in pain. Yuna's eyes widened and started caressing his back while repeatedly saying sorry. Sunwoo sudddenly hadn't felt pain anymore. Seeing her was enough to heal him. All he could think about was about how she was there with him and only him.

☀︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 855
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓ ( 𝚍𝚎𝚌 1 2020 )
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝚖𝚊𝚢 21, 2020