0.7

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 7: 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞𝖊𝖉 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖓𝖔𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔

☀︎

Yuna sat down at her desk and put her tiny hands into a fist. I can do this, she thought as she grabbed the coloring paper on her table. She soon began coloring a picture of a flower. "My hand is getting a bit numb," she whispered to herself as she got up.

Yuna walked into the hallway and saw Sunwoo. She lifted her right hand almost waving it. Her hand fell down as she saw a girl approach him. She didn't want him to be close to another girl, but then again she knew he wasn't her's. Yuna walked back in her classroom and continued coloring.

Sunwoo leaned on the locker with his friends, they were playing mobile games together. Suddenly, he wondered how Yuna was.

Sunwoo stared at her class door and looked back at his friends. I don't need to worry anyway, he thought. A girl suddenly approached him. It was the bittersweet popular girl, Kang Haerin.

"Can I have your number?" She asked reaching out a blank piece of paper while looking down. Sunwoo questioned her actions. "I'm sorry, but what?"

   Haerin looked up and bit her lip, "I like you!"
Nobody ever liked Sunwoo. His appearance was what everybody in his school hated. The only people who ever accepted him were his friends and Yuna. But that wasn't enough to make him go out with her.

He shook his head, "I'm sorry I don't like you."
   Haerin walked away angrily. Just wait Choi Yuna, I'll win him over and make you fall apart.

☀︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 258
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓ ( 𝚍𝚎𝚌 2 2020 )
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚖𝚊𝚢 27, 2020