1.2

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 12: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖘 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖊

☀︎

Sunwoo walked along the halls holding flowers in his hand. With his braces and glasses off, almost every girl fell for him. He whistled as he continued walking, ignoring the girls. Sunwoo's lips quickly formed into a smile. He started to walk faster until he was stopped.

Haerin stood in front of him with a fake smile. She snatched away the flowers and put her nose in it. Sunwoo couldn't help but make a disgusted face. Well, he was disgusted at the very least.

She looked up from the flowers and grabbed Sunwoo's hand. He brushed her hand off and backed away from her, hoping everybody would realize how disgusted he was.

Haerin grabbed his hand once more and walked closer to him, "Are you asking me out for prom, oppa?"

Sunwoo furrowed his eyebrows and looked away from Haerin. Yuna was walking away from the scene. He screamed in his thoughts. He quickly brushed Haerin off and ran.

He ran until he had caught up to Yuna. Sunwoo took his breath and grabbed Yuna's shoulder. Yuna looked behind and saw Sunwoo. Yuna grabbed his hand and put it down, "What are you doing?"

Sunwoo caught his breath and looked up at her, "Be my prom date." Yuna was flustered and her cheeks quickly turned red. The two were in their own world, they didn't care about who was looking at them. Sunwoo grabbed her hands and looked at her in the eyes.

Both their eyes were filled with stars and light. Yuna looked away, snatching her left hand back to cover her face. Sunwoo chuckled and took out a rose from his backpack. He saved it for the final flower to give to her after the bouquet, but some bitch stole it but that's fine.

Sunwoo looked at the flower with a smile and back to her. He reached it out and opened her palm. He set the rose in her hands and said ,"This is a rose. The meaning of rose is love."

Yuna smiled and answered, "I'll be your prom date."

☀︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 382
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓ ( 𝚍𝚎𝚌 9, 2020 )
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 4, 2020

kinda ran outta ideas on what her reaction would be and what he would do but whatever this is all cringe worthy anyway.