0.9

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 9: 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖎'𝖒 𝖆𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖞 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖆𝖘𝖙, 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖒𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖕

☀︎

Yuna looked around in stores attempting to find the perfect dress for prom. She sighed as she escaped the mall. She brought herself to the bench and almost immediately she sat down. She scrolled onto her phone seeing if she could reserve any dresses. Yuna held her nail in between her teeth, anxiously.

While searching for dresses, a presence sat down onto the bench with her. Yuna turned and saw Sunwoo. He smiled. They haven't talked in a while nor exchange looks.

Yuna continued to act like the dumb confused person she is and starting squinting her eyes to see if it was real or not. His braces and glasses are cute on him, she thought.

"Why are you just staring at me," he asked, weirded out.

    "Ah," she looked away blushing, realizing what she was doing.

"How come you're at the mall?" Yuna asked him looking back. Sunwoo smacked his lips and looked at her in the eye, "I'm going to get my braces taken off."

She gasped, backed up, and covered her mouth in complete shock. NO WAY, she thought. His braces were his cutest features!

Sunwoo smiled and said, "Imagine what I would look like without them!" All she could think about was sadness and how he won't have braces anymore.

"N-No way!" She stuttered still in complete shock. He checked his phone and said, "Ah my appointment is starting soon, I'll see you next time!" Sunwoo walked away, flawlessly, until he tripped over a rock. Yuna chuckled and smiled as he walked away. She held onto her chest and realized how quick her heart was beating.

Yuna shook her head and walked away from the mall. I have to get the perfect dress!

☀︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 306
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓ ( 𝚍𝚎𝚌 9, 2020 )
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 1, 2020