1.0

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 10: 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖉 𝖒𝖊 𝖚𝖕 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖒𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖇𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖊

☀︎

Sunwoo walked out of the mall, happy with the results of getting his braces taken off. Only two weeks until prom. I should get a suit, he thought.

Sunwoo plopped onto his bed and stared at a vase on his desk. It held the flower that Yuna gave him. Unknowingly, he smiled. His smile began to fade as he slowly rose from laying down. The flower petals were falling. It was dying. A tear left his eye. Suddenly he had gotten a flashback..

Yuna handed me a flower. It's so pretty. The bright colors remind me of her. It was gradient of pink to yellow. I rose my head and looked at her. Her smile bright and pretty as ever.. "This flower is an alstroemeria, it means friendship." Her smile was sweet. I stared at the flower, friendship. Yeah..that's all this is, a friendship. She would never like me.

He sighed and looked at his phone. Should I text her? Sunwoo shook his head and escaped the room to get fresh air.

It was dark out, the air at least seemed to be clean, the stars shined brightly and glimmered. Sunwoo smiled. He stared at the night sky while walking toward the Han River Bridge. He stopped and realized he was at his destination. Sunwoo looked down at the water. Beautiful as ever, he thought. His eyes shifted toward the sky once again. There was a full moon, he didn't see that earlier.

Sunwoo scratched his head and shifted his eyes once more, around him. He found a similar figure and squinted his eyes. Who is that? Sunwoo came closer by one foot and realized, it was Haerin.

She was smoking with guys around her. He backed away and saw them pull out what had seemed to be pills. Haerin tossed it down her throat and swallowed it clean.

Was she doing drugs without a prescription? Sunwoo shook his head and walked further away from them, quickly and quietly.

☀︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 348
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓ ( 𝚍𝚎𝚌 9, 2020 )
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 2, 2020