Be my girl?/ Be my boy?

Charles Xavier- you were sitting in a chair next to Charles's bed after they tried to remove the bullet from his abdomen. They failed. He started waking up only to groan with frustration realizing he had no sensation in his lower half. "Well at least I can control my bladder". He sighed making you giggle. 'I thought I was alone'. He chuckled. You stood up and knelt next to his bed. 'Lie with me'. He coaxed trying to slide over somewhat. 'Oh they gave me the good drugs'. He kept talking in your head making you laugh and you obliged lying next to him. "Be mine"? He asked out loud his head facing you.

"Of course". You smiled kissing him.

"My brown eyed girl". He sang dramatically vocalizing the part after it.

"Shh it's two am". You giggled.

"Oh sorry, even if I can't walk you still want to be with me? I mean I may not even be able to-". You had to cut him off.

"We will figure out whatever we need to when we have to". You promised him. "You need to sleep". You said pressing your forehead to his.

'Of course. Good night'. He thought leaning on your shoulder.

Hank McCoy- (not in Beast form I'm clarifying unless I specifically say he's Beast he is Human looking Hank) after the night you kissed him you woke up that next morning early you wandered into the kitchen to make coffee. He was already making it though. You wrapped you arms around his torso and kissed the back of his neck. "So that's something we're doing now"? Hank asked confusing you slightly. "Kissing I mean". He said continuing to make coffee.

"I'm sorry, you seemed to enjoy it last night". You said pulling away.

"You seemed a little drunk last night". He told you turning around and crossing his arms.

"I was fully aware of my actions, I was with one of the people I am most comfortable with and also happen to like a lot and think he's a really great guy and a really nice kisser". You trailed off, honestly feeling a little hurt. "I don't just kiss anyone". He uncrossed his arms and put a hand out to you.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't think about you I just kept thinking she's drunk, not that she can actually like me". Hank sighed you took his hand and he pulled you into a hug. He kissed your forehead and you planted a kiss right on his Adam's apple. You suddenly heard giggling. "Crap the students are back early". He panicked picking you up and rushing for the back stairs. He got to your room unseen and shut the door. "Would you want to"... he trailed off nervous to finish his sentence.

"Are you going to ask me to be your girlfriend"? You teased before kissing him. "Answer is yes". You smirked and he kissed you again.

Logan- you waited for years after "meeting him" screwing with the time stream is confusing, he didn't remember you till later you weren't sure what exactly happened, he woke up late that morning and ran at you from across the lawn where you were standing watching some of the students play a soccer game. He kissed you and anyone who saw let out an audible gasp, except for Hank and Charles. They held a small smirk. "You do remember that night? For me it was yesterday the kiss in my room". He told you in a hush tone.

"So long". You sighed wistfully. He picked you up and carried you back to the house. In his room he sat on his bed taking in your features.

"You haven't aged a day"! He sighed kissing you. You kissed him back.

"It's a gift and a curse". You giggled. "I tried to get you to remember me. It sucked". You told him. "You were so moody"! You put your face in the crook of his neck inhaling his scent.

"You're mine now". He growled. "Still a virgin"? He chuckled.

"Rude, never ask a lady that, or her age. Neither of which you need to know". You told him. "Never apart".