First time

Charles Xavier- you were getting out of the shower and saw he was in bed still in his towel you grabbed his covered ass and he jumped a little. He sat up on his arms and looked at you. "Hello there". He smirked then looked surprised. "And hello there". He blushed.

"No way". You gasped. "You're turned on from that"? You blushed laying next to him.

"Yes and I can clearly feel it". He laughed. You helped him roll over and straddled his waist. "You want to"? He asked blushing. You nodded and pulled your towel off. You kicked off from there and the next morning he was leaning against your chest. You kissed his head and he smirked. "I love you".

"I love you too". You smiled.

Hank McCoy- you were cuddling. You'd taken the weekend off and away from the academy. You had your own plans, a nice hotel room some wine, some nice music, your favorite Négligée

 You had your own plans, a nice hotel room some wine, some nice music, your favorite Négligée

and a back rub going exactly where you wanted it to. You sat up and kissed him. "Hank so tense, all this work and no play". You nuzzled into his neck and kissed it. "You need a back rub". You smiled. He blushed lightly.

"Yeah ok". He smiled. "How far does that back rub go"? He smirked when you jumped up from bed.

"Just take your clothes off and lay on your stomach under the blanket". You instructed.

"Right to the point". He laughed. With a slam of the bathroom door you started getting ready. Brushing your teeth, spraying perfume everywhere, messing with your hair, a lot. You stopped psyching yourself out and got dressed. You peaked out and saw Hank exactly how you told him to be. You put your hands on his back and he sighed. "Hey, took you long enough". He chuckled. You straddled his back and started rubbing his shoulders he felt your robe tickle his neck and sat up on his elbows. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he smiled. "I'm guessing this was just a rouse to get me naked". He chuckled. You blushed and stuck your face in the nape of his neck he rolled over and took a look at you kneeling next to him. "What is this"? He asked. "Someone trying to seduce me with wine and music like a college girl". He joked. You kissed him and straddled his waist.

"And a massage". You reminded. "So? Is that a yes"? You blushed.

"Yes, and I love all of this". He smirked untying your sheer robe. You kissed him and kicked it off from there. You woke up next to the big blue fuzzy beast. You sat up feeling super sore you were sure your legs would not be functioning. He sat up and growled. "Don't start that with me that's asking for a whole different realm of things". You told him with a smirk. He leaned in and kissed you.

"Mmm I love you". He smiled holding you.

"I love you".

Logan- you had been out to dinner and taken a cab home. You were kissing in the back seat you squeezed his thigh and he groaned heartily. You made eye contact and you blushed like crazy. He smirked and kept kissing you. Back at the mansion the students were all in bed and you were glad to have your bed room sound proof. He pushed you onto the bed and started kissing your neck he barely touched your hips and you reached down to unbutton your pants. He pulled away and looked at you. "You want to? You're sure"? He asked.

"I definitely want to". You kissed him and he quickly got your pants off. In the morning you could hear students running down the hall. You sat up and went weak in the knees falling to the floor. "Logan". You called softly before seeing he was smirking at you from the bed. "Help me". You sighed.

"I should've warned you I have that affect". He smirked pulling you back onto the bed. "Calling in sick"? He chuckled.

"Your fault, you do it". You said cuddling into his chest.

"Yeah alright". He laughed.

Alex Summers- you woke up one night and started feeling in the mood for no reason. You woke him up and didn't know how to tell him. You kissed him and deepened it. "You want to do that? Now"? He was still waking up. You nodded and pulled your top off. You wrapped your legs around his torso and he smiled.

"Alex be gentle". You blushed.

"Of course (Y/n), I know it's your first time. We won't do anything you aren't ready for". He assured you. You started and finished on very good terms. Panting you laid on your side next to an almost sleeping Alex. You cuddled up and kissed his jaw.

"I love you". He smirked hearing you say that.

"I love you too". He blushed.

Scott Summers- your wedding night was far from what you expected, although I'm not sure what else you'd expect at a wedding full of mutants than for some form of fight to break out. You were driving to your hotel and he held you close and kissed your neck. You checked in and ran to your room as fast as you could. You set your bags down and started kissing on the bed. You got your dress off and he started grinding into you. "I love you so much"! He smiled just holding you for a moment. "Are you ready"?

"I love you too! Yes"! You laughed. You kicked off brilliantly. After you were cuddled up in bed and pressed against him. "I love you so so much". You smiled kissing his neck. "More than ever".

Kurtis Wagner- it was a normal night for you both. Cuddling in bed watching a movie he started it when his fingers traced your waist just barely under your shirt. You took your shirt off abruptly and let your wings out. You sat up not making eye contact feeling horribly insecure. He hugged you and kissed your shoulder. "My angle, my beautiful angel". He smiled looking at you and not your wings. You kissed him and he hugged you. You reached back and undid your bra. He leaned back and took his shirt off. He jumped up and totally undressed making you blush. You took your clothes completely off and sat under the sheets.

"I love you, every blue inch". You told him when he sheepishly sat next to you. He smiled kissing you. He laid on top of you and rested his head on your chest. You squeaked running his hair between your fingers and he panicked thinking somehow he's hurt you. You reassured him and nodded. "I want this Kurt I'm ok". You moved the sheets and he hovered over you. He kissed you and it all started from there. After you finished you were enveloped in his arms and tightly wrapped in the blankets. "How did we do"? You giggled and he blushed.

"You were wonderful, but what about me"? He asked completely embarrassed his face
resting in your neck.

"Oh my gosh Kurt you were amazing". You blushed kissing his chest. You pushed him on his back and continued to kiss his neck and chest.

"Ich liebe dich auch, mein Engel". He sighed taking a deep breath.

Peter Maximoff- things with Peter did not move as fast as you may have guessed they would. His mom and sister were upstairs and you were both in the basement. You'd been visiting them for dinner they were only upstairs doing the dishes. Things got a little heated and he was kissing your neck and had a firm hold on your waist. You heard his mother coming back down the stairs and collapsed on him pretending to sleep he caught the hint and followed your lead. Laying back on the couch. You heard her sigh and turn off the lights. Peter locked the door and swept you up in a kiss. You pulled your shirt off and he stopped catching a glance at you. He smiled and went back to kissing you. He set you down and got undressed quickly. You froze for a moment sitting on the bed. (Keep in mind the basement used to be Peter's bedroom.) He knelt in front of you and looked up at you. "Hey you know I love all of you. Right? That means everything you might not like about yourself". He told you holding your hands. You continued to get undressed and he smiled. "May I (Y/n)"? He asked cupping your face. You nodded and he smirked. "Audible confirmation is important. Are you ok with this"? He asked sincerely.

"Yes Peter I love you". You smiled and he picked you up. The next morning you'd gotten somewhat dressed and heard his mom knocking on the door. He jumped up shortly to answer, shirtless and in his underwear. You blushed and buried you face in the pillow wondering where his shirt was... you were wearing it.