Is it you

I saw Cameron walk into the room with a huge smile on his face."Cam!"I yelled jumping up to hug him. He spun me around as I giggled. About 30 minutes later I said."Ok guys I'm leaving soon so please get out." I quickly got dressed (outfit above 👆👆👆). I curled the tips of my hair.l the doctors said my parents signed some papers and I was supposed to take anxiety pills. We all drove home the johnsons had to leave like an hour before. Cam and I talked the whole ride home. once we pulled into the driveway I saw Jack with his glasses on.He ran his hand through his hair.I jumped out of the car and his face lit up. I ran over to him and practically tackled him."Remember when I used to call you JJ."I whispered in his ear.He laughed and nodded. Cameron stood there awkwardly. I grabbed Jack's hand and dragged him across the street. "Cam you remember Jack right."I said. "Of course." Cam replied bro-hugging Jack."You're such a smartass Cameron."I giggled. "There is a big party if you , Cam , and the girls are down for that Jack whispered in my ear."it starts at 6,be there."I nod my head and tell Jack bye so we can get ready. I called the girls and they could all come except Brandy. Livy and Delainey came over to get ready.