Last day

Today was our last day at MagCon and we had a 2 hour meet in greet until we had to leave at 6 we could do whatever. I put on a a dress by Brandy and curled my hair. I hurried down to the meet in Greet. I sat next to Jack. The only people that know about Jack and I are the fans at MagCon and we told them not to tell. Jack and I held hands under the table.Everyone wanted pictures of Jack and I.There was this really nice girl named Clarissa that wanted a picture with JJ and I. Everyone was really nice and it was over in no time. We all decided to go to the beach. I put my hair in a pony tail and wore high waisted shorts with one of Jack's sweatshirts. We all sang along with the music on the radio. We finally arrived at the beach. We saw a volleyball court so we thought why not. We spilt into teams. My team: Glinsky,Nash, And Arron,JJ's team: Matt, Cam, and Carter. The rest of the guys didn't want to play.(Which was like Sam) Little did anyone but Cam know that I played volleyball. I decided to take this to my advantage."Hey Jack lets make a bet." I said behind the net. All my team members looked worriedly at me I winked. "If I win you have to you have to go around screaming fire."I said. "And if I win you have to make a video about how I'm the most perfect boyfriend ever." Jack flipped his non- existent hair. "Aww Jacky your so cute but be prepared to get your ass kicked." I smiled. "Sure babe whatever helps you sleep at night."He winked. We played a competitive game of volleyball for about an hour. Finally we all legit dropped to the ground. I rolled over to Jack. "Baby who won?" I asked. "I think we tied. Dang girl you play a hard match of volleyball."He said pulling me in his arms. Sam walked over to us."Yall smell nasty go in the water." We all groaned everyone but me got up but me. "Carebear you coming." Jack asked. "Carry me baby."I whined. He scooped me up. I snuggled into his chest. He dropped me in the water. I spit water onto him. "Eww cooties!" He exclaimed. "I'm sorry babe but since I have cooties I'm guessing you don't want an apology kiss?"I giggled. " I will take what I can get."He said smashing his lips on mine. It was 5:00 so we didn't have any time to go and get cahnged. We ran to our gate and barely mad it on. Before I knew it I fell asleep in Jack's arms.
A/N
This was a filler chapter.Ik it sucks but they need to be there, *sigh*. Big news this Fanfic is almost at 250 reads!!! Omg it's so amazing you guys are so awesome. I love getting feedback too not just reads. So please comment, share, and like.Trust me guys It makes my day.Kk bye Ily guys so much.Also please go check out my Fanfic about Nash Grier "More Then Friends". Ik it's a lot to ask for but I would really appreciate it.
Later Lovelies!
-ella💞