Will you.......

----------A month later------------------
Summary: Jack and Carolyn are still doing the coupley stuff. Jack hasn't asked Sara out on a date and Cam hasn't found out.They're still at MagCon.
Carolyn's POV
I was scrolling through my Twitter. Than I saw I had a ton of mentions. I looked at my mentions. Oh no they hadn't but they did. I quickly got up and went to Jack's room. Glinsky opened the door. "Sweetheart what's wrong?"Glinsky asked. I started bawling and Glinsky directed me to Jack. "Baby what's wrong?"Jack said pulling me onto his lap. Glinsky decided to go to Shawn's room. Jack comforted me until I was ready to speak. I handed Jack my phone. I watched him look through the mentions. I saw him run his hand through his hair.I saw him rocking back and forth."Baby."I whispered in his ear, laying my head on his shoulder. We sat there silently comforting each other. "JJ we have to get going we have a show."I said holding my hand out. He grabbed my hand and we went to the bathroom. I washed of my face and reapplied my makeup while Jack fixed his hair. It was time to go. We rushed down to the stage we were only a little late. Our manager, Bart(not sure if it is his name or not) told us to go back stage. We quickly ran backstage everyone but Glinsky and Jenn gave us weird stares. Glinsky went up to Jack and Jenn came up to me. "What happened?"Jenn whispered. I explained about how the fans were posting photos of Jack and I all over social media. She told me she was sorry . I was hosting so I had to go on like every five minutes. Shawn was our last act so once he was finished I was kinda glad. I just wanted to be with Jack. Shawn quickly took the microphone and started talking."Ok guys so my friend has planned something so I'm going to let him take the microphone. Jack took the microphone out of Shawn's hands and he silently thanked him. I could tell he was nervous because he was biting his lip. "Um Carolyn can you come up here please."He said. I walked onto stage and Jack grabbed my hand. "Ok I'm going to start this off now,This is girl is incredibly amazing and beautiful plus talented and smart."He said. "What I'm trying to say is yes the rumors are real but it is not fair to us to put us through that until we decide to announce it. But on a related topic I have a question for Carolyn that I've wanted to ask her for awhile now." I heard Shawn lightly playing "Just the way you are" By Bruno Mars in the background."Will you Carolyn Dallas be my girlfriend?" Jack said nervously. I started to tear up. "Yes."I said throwing my arms around him. Jack spun me around and finally our lips collided together moving in perfect sync. we pulled away both smiling. We walked off stage into the crowd.