Continuation of Welcome to Magcon

Jenn's POV
"Carolyn something is wrong please tell me." I pleaded. She clenched her jaw which I knew was a habit of hers. "I just I um I'm fine."She stuttered. "Carolyn please tell me." She sighed heavily."I think I like Jack." She mumbled. "What?"I said not hearing what she said. "I'm jealous because I like Jack ok."She said agitated. "Wait you like Johnson!" She nodded her looking down at her fists. I saw the hurt and jealousy in her eyes. "oh sweetie."I hugged her. We went back a few minutes later.
Carolyn's POV
I forced myself to sit back down next to Jack. It landed on JJ and I. Im pretty sure he already knows I'm pisssed. I grabbed Jack's hand and stormed into the closet. "Are you ok?"Jack asked. "What did you do." I asked. "Excuse me?" "What did you freakin do in the closet." "I didn't do anything. Why do you care?" He asked. "Why do I care Jack? It's because I f**king like you Jack that's why I care." I stormed out of the closet. I started to walk out of the hotel secretly and went to a little park. A few hours later I was getting calls from everyone but one stood out.
Jack: We need to talk. I hurried back to the hotel but I wasn't unnoticed. many fans saw me but I had to keep moving. I saw Jack standing at the doorway, he grabbed my hand. I heard many cameras go off but I didn't care. Glinsky wasn't at Jack's room so we went there. We immediately say down on his bed. "You-you like me?"He stuttered. I slowly nod my head looking down at my knuckles. Jack grabbed my hands. He put his fingers under my chin forcing me to look at his beautiful blue eyes. " Ya know that makes me pretty lucky."He said. I gave him a confused look.He continued,"I like you a lot Carolyn." My eyes lit up. "You do?" I asked. He nodded. Our faces were now inches apart. I could tell he was nervous but excited. He crashed his soft lips onto mine. I immediately kisses back wrapping my arms around his neck. We deepened the kiss more and more. He pulled me into his lap never separating our lips. Suddenly We heard a cough. We quickly pulled away to see Glinsky smirking. Jack put his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. "Um guys could you do me a favor?" I ask. They both nodded."Don't tell Cameron.He will get overprotective brother on me and beat the sh*t out of Jack." I said. "Anything for you baby." Jack said hugging me. "Ok you guys are going to have to go be cute and lovey somewhere else Cuz I wanna go to sleep."Glinsky said. We all burst out laughing. I was getting multiple texts from Cam. "Babe will you walk me to my room."I whisper in Jack's ear. He nods and takes my hand."Get some Jack!"Glinsky yells. "I think you're drunk."Jack yells back. We walk out of the door and close it softly. We see some fans and take pictures with them. We finally got to Cam and I's room. "Night sweetie."I said kissing Jack lightly."Night Carebear." He said pulling away.
A/N
Omg guys thank you so much for your support Ily so much you don't even know.I will hopefully be making longer chapters and updating more often. Plus other good news I recently made a new fanfiction and I would appreciate it if you would check it out. BTW it's about Nash Grier.It is called "More Then Friends". Ily all again lol.
Later Lovelies.
-ella💞