Welcome to Magcon

We walk through the crowd with the security guards opening a pathway for us. We go into a fancy hotel. I get a text saying who we are sharing rooms with Jack and Jack, Cameron and I, Shawn and Matt, Arron and Sam, and than Hayes and Nash. The lady gave us our keys and we all walked to our rooms. We all decided we would meet up at the Jacks' after we unpacked. I ran to Cam and I's room. I unpacked as fast as I could. "Well someone is anxious." Cam laughed. I laughed along. Once we were done we went to the Jacks' room. JJ was still unpacking. "Haha I win!" I yelled jumping on JJ's back. "you cheated." "Jack you can't cheat while unpacking clothes." I giggled. "Hmph." He pouted. "Aww is little Jacky upset." I said pinching his cheek.He turned red and everyone laughed. The rest of the guys finally came. "Hey guys lets play truth or dare!" Matt suggested. "But guys I'm the only girl." I said. "Don't worry about that Hun."Arron winked. A few minutes later a bunch of girls came into the room. A girl named Emily sat next to Matthew. Than one named Makenna sat next to Sam. Then came Bri who was next to Carter, Jenn who sat next to Arron. Quinn next to Hayes and Lilly who sat next to Nash. After we played that we played 7 minutes in Heaven. The bottle landed on Matt and Emily after seven minutes they came out a mess. I gave Emily and Matt a thumbs up. Emily turned beet red. Next was Jack J. and Bri. I felt this weird feeling in my stomach and felt my fist clench as they walked in the closet."Um Carolyn can I talk to you." Jenn said. I nodded my head as we walked into the nearest room.
Jenn's POV
Carolyn seemed a little off. We had been friends before this event so I knew something was wrong.
To Be continued