What is Magcon???

I wake up the next morning on Jack's couch.Someone's phone was going off and it was as annoying as crap. I started to jump on the couch,I think I landed on someone's face.Opps? "Ughh Jack(J) groaned. "Go back to sleep!" Then someone better go turn off their damn phone. Nash looked embarrassed as he turned off his phone. He was reading his text or something and he dropped his phone. Not the Opps dropped my phone like holy crap something really good or really bad just happened. I went over and picked up his phone.I saw an email titled MAGCON.WTH is that,I thought.I skimmed over the email Dear Nash,Hayes,Arron,Carter, Jack j.,Jack g., Cameron, and Carolyn blah blah blah it would be a pleasure if you would join us for MAGCON. "OMG OMG OMG!"I started jumping up and down and handed the phone to Jack. By now all the boys had read the email and we were all fangirling about going to MAGCON. "Wait when are we leaving?"Arron asked. Nash checked his phone "Guys we have to get packed our flight leaves in 5 hours. We all decided to go home and get packed. We planned to meet each other 30 minutes before our flight so we could drive to the airport together. Yes my parents already know that Cam and I are leaving for MAGCON and they're ok with it so calm down. Omg this is going to be so much fun.
A/N
Omg guys ILY SO MUCH almost to 150 reads. That's awesome bc it's only been a few days and 150 reads just think about it. I'm thinking about holding a contest for one of the guys to be one of their girlfriends or a long lost friend of Carolyn. Please just fill out the information below in the comments
Name:
Girlfriend of who :
Age:
Thx guys love u so much as u may tell I tried to make this chapter a little longer. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN U GUYS R THE BAES!!!
-ella💞