CHAPTER 17 (SPG)

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

ZIO

She was currently blowing a balloons and then spread them out on the floor. She placed the stand of mic in the middle of the living room and a chair in front of it.

She put the Cake on the table in the side as a present for her Baby Z, she's the one who bake it even though she didn't know how --- she just follow the instruction on the YouTube. She also design it and put 'I'm sorry Baby Z' on it.

Few hours later when she heard the doorbell ring.

Her hand trembled as he slowly approached the door.

Zio can't see any emotions at Zacchaeus face. He just glare at her like he's giving a message through his eyes.

She let Zacchaeus go inside of her penthouse, not knowing Zacchaeus looks surprised.

When Zio lift up her face, there, she saw Zacchaeus looking at her with a confuse face.

She immediately pulled Zacchaeus and let him sit on the chair in the middle.

Well you done done me and you bet I felt it. I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted.

I fell right through the cracks

And now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool done run out

I'll be giving it my best-est,

And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention.

I reckon it's again my turn

To win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate no more, no more

It cannot wait, I'm yours.

Really one and only yours.

Well open up your mind and see like me. Open up your plans and damn you're free. Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love.

Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing. We are just one big family and it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved.

Kinuha niya ang mic at lumapit kay Zacchaeus. Pinatayo niya ito at hinawakan ang kamay, at sinimulang kantahin ang chorus.

So I won't hesitate no more, no more

It cannot wait I'm sure

Zio's smiling widely at Zacchaeus while singing.

There's no need to complicate

Our time is short

This is our fate, I'm yours

So I won't hesitate no more, no more

It cannot wait I'm sure

She's squeezing Zacchaeus face making him pout his lips. Awww Cute.

There's no need to complicate

Our time is short

This is our fate, I'm yours

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror

And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer

But my breath fogged up the glass