CHPATER 21

ZACCHAEUS

One year later, the relationship between the two was Hassy. Happy and Messy.

Looking outside of the glass window inside of his own office room, Zacchaeus feels lonely and missing someone, Zio.

Five Months had been passed since Zio left the Philippines with his Brother, Zale Amadeus, and goes to Germany to help his Father to  fix the raid inside the Welt des Ackerlandes.

He wanted to follow Zio on Germany because he really don't give a fuck to those clients when it comes to his girlfriend but his Father, Faun Perez, was very strict when it comes to business.

He begged his father to allow him to followed Zio in Germany but he only stopped when his father spoke "Your Girlfriend family is our adversary! If you keep  telling me more about following your girlfriend and leaving your job at the company, I will definitely get you an arranged marriage, and you will not definitely like it Zacchaeus. Don't try me." 

His father leave him without any choice so he just continue his job.

Afraid of having an arranged marriage with other woman that he doesn’t like. Zacchaeus just followed what his father said. So, he just asked Darren, CEO of Andrada Airport, for a help.

Leaning on his office chair in front of his White Glass Surf Table. Zacchaeus only return to Sanity when his phone rang.

Sweetie Andrada is calling…

“Ms. Gray is with his father and brother…” kaagad na tugon ni Darren nang sagutin ni Zacchaeus ang kaniyang tawag.

“Yeah, I already know about that —" natigil sa pagsalita si Zacchaeus ng sumagot muli si Darren “With a kid” Aniya ni Darren.

“With a kid?” paninigurado ni Zacchaeus.

“Yeah, with a kid. I investigated that kid and she was Ms. Gray’s daughter.” What Darren said made Zacchaeus stilled.

“D-daughter?” he felt Darren just drop a bomb in front of him that he can’t even move  to what he just heard just now. Yes, they have done it but he always use a protection. So, there’s no reason that Zio will have a kid.

Unless… it’s not mine.

They are nearing two years in a relationship but Zio never told him about a kid. Her kid.

“Hey, I know your shocked but here’s a good news for you” aniya ni Darren na nakapag pabalik katinuan kay Zacchaeus.

“It’s adopted—” Zacchaeus was relieved to hear that but he still felt betrayed. Zio didn’t even tell him about that… but there’s no reason to be mad at Zio, she might have her reason. That was the lesson that he learned after having an misunderstanding with Zio. Know the reason first before thinking anything uncertain.

“That’s good to hear” he said. He’ll just talk to Zio when they arrived in the Philippines.

“But…Today” Darren is hesitating if he would say to Zacchaeus what he know about what Zio is doing now.
“She is in the middle of fighting to a people of those thief. Those thief is not just a thief but he has his own things that make him do whatever he wants and I can say that it’s not a personal thing between the two but it was intended by a man who’s behind it. In short, Napagtripan lang ang kumpaniya nila”

“And base on my investigation,  After the Welt des Ackerlandes, there’s more than 20+ companies that they have been raid and it was all intended”

Sa dami ng sinabi ni Darren ay ang pakikipaglaban lang ni Zio ang tanging naintindihan niya. He’s worried! He can’t just seat and calm down here, he need to do something.

“W-what can I do?” Zacchaeus asked stuttering.

“Nothing” Darren said calmly.

“My men is already there protecting your girl.” He emphasized the last word.

“That’s good to hear” for the second time Zacchaeus felt relieved.

He knew that Darren is not just an CEO of Andrada Airport just like Darren said he has his men, gayon din naman si Zacchaeus pero ang mga tauhan nila ay para lamang protektahan sila at hindi isinasabak sa iba kung hindi naman sila ang inaatake. It sounds selfish but that’s what his father wants.

ZIO
Using a Glock 27 semi automatic gun.

Nakikipagbarilan siya sa mga lalaking maskulado na kung titignan ay wala talaga siyang laban pero sadyang magaling magturo ang kaniyang kapatid.

The reason that they just attack today is she need to learn how to do the hand to hand combat and how to use guns even the knife.

To protect herself. Even though from the very first beginning that someone raid the company, they knew who’s behind it.

She's wearing an Saint Laurent Signature Black Leather Jacket, inside of it is a big black T-shirt and inside of a T-shirt is a Bulletproof  Vest for protection but her both arms is not supported of a protection. She also wears Saint Laurent Black Slim Pants.

Zale forced her to wear those clothes when he saw Zio wearing an Off shoulder and a simple jeans.

“Ah!” Napangiwi si Zio ng may tumama ng bala sa kanang braso niya.

Good thing that their people is there to help them. Another group of man have been arrived earlier. Kaya naman mas napadali ang pakikipaglaban nila.

“Frau, Bitte gehen Sie jetzt!” Madam, please leave now! Aniya ng lalaking nasa harap niya na nagpuprotekta sa kaniya.

Agad siyang tumakbo sa pinakasulok at doon nagtago.

Kinuha niya ang baril at inilabas ang kutsilyo sa tuktok noon. 2 in 1 ang baril nilang lahat dahil mismong kaniyang kapatid ang nag disenyo non’ at ipinagawa sa kanilang tauhan.

Isang pindot lang sa dulo ng baril ay umangat ang isang matalas na kutsilyo.

Iyon ang ginamit niya para putulin ang ibabang bahagi ng suot niya at ipinantapal sa kanang braso niyang may umaagods na dugo dahil sa pagakakatama sa kaniyang braso.

Nang matapalan ay tinawagan niya si Dr. De la Croix, na ngayon ay naging kaibigan slash doctor niya na din.

In just two rings. Dr. De La Croix, answered her call.

“I'll be there in two minutes” agad na sagot ni Dr. De La Croix.

“How—?”

“I’m in the rooftop. I saw you shoot by someone”

KASALUKUYAN siyang nasa loob ng kwarto kasama ang doktora na ginagamot ang sugat niya.

“That’s why you’re here” gagad niya ng sabihin ni Dr. De La Croix ang dahilan kung bakit siya kasama sa pakikipagbarilan kanina.

“Yes, I was forced to study how to use a gun. I really don't want to, but now I can use my skills.” Tinapalan na nito ang kaniyang sugat.

“Done.” De La Croix said.

“Thank You”

“You’re Welcome Anne”

Napasimangot siya kapagkwan ay natawa ng banggitin nito ang pangalawang pangalan niya.
Dr. De La Croix knows how much she hates her second name, Anne. That’s why she keeps teasing Zio.

•J O Y F U L•