Daddy's Little Girl

Kale is 16yrs old. Enjoy!

Kale let out a satisfied sigh as the cool night's breeze runs through her body as she jump through the rooftop and soon came to a stop and looked down at a particular window where she met her first friend, she let out a sad sigh.

"I knew you'll come back one day"

Said a voice, Kale gasp as she quickly turn around to see a teenage boy standing a couple of feet from her. She knew no human should never see her and she decided to quickly make a run for it but he block her path.

"Kale"

He said simply. Kale frown as she look to him with a slight glare.

"Don't you remember me?"

He asked. Kale raised an eyebrow in confusion before looking closely at his face and gasp.

"Tommy?"

The boy smiled.

"The one and only"

Kale felt her heart soar as she actually sees him after all these years.

"Tommy....about my promise..."

"Kale don't, because of you I'm alive"

"But they tooked you away..."

"You saved me and I want to thank you for that"

He said as he embrace her catching her by surprise as she immediately blush. He then placed a kiss on her cheek causing her to blush more.

"We need to catch up on things"

He said still holding her on the waist. Kale smiled as she nodded. Far in the distance, Donnie saw the interaction with a sad look on his face as he disappeared.

*Few Hours Later*

Kale entered her home with a dreamy smile on her face but soon froze as she saw her father standing in front of her with a frown on his face and his arms crossed over his chest.

"Dad?"

She asked confused.

"You are grounded young lady"

He said sternly before walking away.

"What?!"

"No more video games, no more staying up late and no cell phone starting today"

"Why today? It's already nighttime"

She said with a glare

"Fine then tomorrow"

"I can't, I'm helping Aunt April at the store"

"Fine then the following day"

"No can do dude, I'm teaching her ow to cook"

Mikey said. Donnie slightly frown as he put his arms down.

"The day after?"

"She is going to be meditating with me all day"

Master Splinter answered.

"I'll be training her"

Leo said.

"And I'm showing her how to use some neat strategies"

Raph said.

"Come on you guys help me out here"

Donnie said angrily.

"She's just a busy kid, Don"

Mikey. Donnie shook his head.