ABC's & 1,2,3

Enjoy!

"Your Daddy is going to be so proud of you"

April said excitedly as she carried Kale through the sewers until she reached the guy's lair.

"Hey, I'm back!"

She said getting everyone's attention.

"April! How did the babysitting go? She didn't cause any trouble did she?"

Leo asked polishing up his blades. April smiled.

"Not at all, but I want to show Donnie something that I taught Kale"

"Let me go get him"

Mikey said as he ran to Donnie's lab. In less than a minute they arrived to the living room. Donnie sat down beside Raph on the couch and waited for April to show him.

"Look at this"

April said excitedly as she put Kale down in from of Donnie, Raph, Mikey and Leo.

"Okay here we go, show them Kale"

Kale smiled as she looked to April and then to her father and uncles.

"A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y and Z. Now I know my ABCs next time won't you sing with me"

Kale said with a smile. Donnie and his brothers clap as they cheered for Kale. April smiled as she proudly hugged Kale.

"That's great April"

Donnie said with a half smile. As April was distracted, Raph leans towards Donnie.

"Um aren't you planning to tell her that Kale already learn her ABCs?"

"Sshh just go with it, besides she's happy about it"

He said.

"Oh and guess what else, I already plan Kale's birthday"

She said proudly.

"What do you have plan?"

Donnie asked.

"I will be baking the cake, I already sorted out the food, desserts. Angel helped me to get all the decorations so she is going to help me set it up. Casey is going to dress up like a clown..."

She said trailing off as Raph cut her off.

"It suits him"

He said with a smirk. April raised an eyebrow at him with a smirk of her own.

"I don't know, what's a clown without their sidekick"

She said as she handed him a make up kit for clowns. Raph growled in annoyance as the others laugh.

"Whatever, Casey's the sidekick"

He said crossing his arms over his chest.

"What about invitations? And theme?"

Mikey asked curiously.

"I already sent them out, here's one for Silver Sentry and Usagi. The theme is Unicorns"

She said handing the invitation to Mikey and Leo that was already made.

"This is really thoughtful of you, April but really isn't this a bit too much?"

Donnie asked nervously as he watched Kale began to walk around.

"Nonsense, you can never have too much"

She said with a smile. Mikey and Leo curiously open up the invitation cards and their faces got splattered with glitter. Leo spit out some glitter that got inside his mouth.