Beautiful Beautiful

Kale is 12yrs old. Another scene from Full House. Enjoy!

A few years past and Kale finally gave her father the "okay" for him to start dating. Donnie was happy to finally introduce Iris to his daughter. Everyone got along so well like one big happy family. For the past few days, Kale haven't been herself lately, she been cranky and dizzy.

"April does this make up color goes with my skin? I really don't know if I'm doing this right"

Kale said with a frown as she looked at her reflection. April walked up behind Kale.

"Sweety, I think we need to talk"

"About what?"

"Have you been starving yourself lately?"

Kae froze and looked to April with a small laugh.

"What are you talking about?"

"I've seen you grow up and I have seen your eating habits but lately I haven't seen you been eating and Mikey told me"

Kale let out a sigh as she turn to face her.

"Okay but you have to promise me you won't saying anything to Daddy"

"I promise"

Kale told April what she's been doing and immediately April took her back to the sewers and yelled for Donnie and the others.

"What's going on?"

Donnie asked.

"Don't believe her, Daddy"

Kale said quickly, she then looked to April angrily.

"April, you pinky swore"

"I don't care, I don't want you to get sick. Donnie I know why Kale's been acting so cranky and why she's been so dizzy lately. She hasn't eaten anything in three days"

April said crossing both her arms over her chest. Donnie looked to Kale sternly.

"Is that true? You haven't eaten anything in three days?"

"Kale, I think you should sit down and eat, right now"

Mikey said as he gently pushed her down to sit on a chair and grabbed a sandwich he made for himself and placed it in front of Kale.

"I can't! I'm finally starting to lose weight"

"Kale, you're starving yourself. You could do serious damage to your body"

Leo said seriously. Kale let out a sigh as she shook her head.

"Kale, this kind of behavior can lead to serious eating disorders, Anorexia, and bulemia. You're heading down a dangerous road here"

Raph said sternly. Kale angrily stood up.

"I don't care! I'm the one who has to stay looking like this. It's my life, and I can do whatever I want!"

She yelled as she pushed pass everyone and ran upstairs.

"Kale, hold on a minute"

He called out as he runs upstairs to her room. April sadly look down.

"I hope she's not mad at me"

"No. You did the right thing. She's lucky to have a Guardian like you"

Leo said kindly.

*Upstairs*

"Kale, we have to talk"

Kale burst into tears as she tried to wipe them away and looked to her father.

"You don't understand! I don't like the way I look. I want to look like these models."