Molten x Bryan X Rockstar Freddy Smut

This was requested by XxNightmare_UwUxX
Warnings
Smut
Cursing
Read at own risk!

No One's POV.

Bryan was sitting in his office doing the paper he knew Jon was going to  yell at him about. He then heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" He replies as the door opened and he looked up. "Molten? Rockstar Freddy?" Why are you two here...?" Bryan asked silently questioning if they were here to yell at him. "Well we've been talking about somethings that involve you... and us..." Molten replied to Bryan's question. "Alright..? What exactly do you need?" Bryan asked as Molten closed the curtains and Rockstar Freddy locked the door making sure no one can come in. Molten then deactivated the camera turning off the video and sound. "Uh guys...?" Bryan questioned as he got cornered by Molten and Rockstar Freddy. Suddenly Molten... KISSED HIM?!  Bryan took a few seconds to process what was happening but eventually kissed back blushing. Rockstar Freddy began to take Bryan's clothes off. After a few more seconds Molten and Bryan separate. Then Rockstar Freddy and Molten took off their clothes and then take the rest of Bryan's clothes off. Bryan blushed as he looked at the size of their members(It would be kinda awkward to me to put cock or something else so I put member). He looked at then with a look of lust in his eyes and he was already hard. Molten began to kiss and nibble on Bryan's neck giving him hickeys and looking for his sweet spot. While Rockstar Freddy was giving Bryan a hand job. Bryan began to moan in pleasure as Molten found his sweet spot and slightly bit it giving him a bite mark. "A-ahh~ D-daddies! Please!" Bryan moaned as he was panting. This seemed to turn Molten and Rockstar Freddy on so Molten began to prepare Bryan while Rockstar Freddy continued to give Bryan a hand job in which he was already near his climax. "Ahhh~ D-daddies~" Bryan moaned as he neared his climax. Bryan came in Rockstar Freddy hand and was panting. Molten then looked at Bryan. " You ready...?" He asked while positioning himself after putting lube on my member. Bryan nodded as Molten thrusted into Bryan. Bryan cried in pain a little bit Rockstar Freddy began to kiss him while Molten stayed still till Bryan gave the okay. Soon Bryan and Rockstar Freddy separate and Bryan shifted a little signaling for Molten to move. Rockstar Freddy put his member up to Bryan's mouth and Bryan knew exactly what to do so he began to suck on his member. Rockstar Freddy groaned in pleasure as Bryan sucked his member while Molten was fucking Bryan's hole. "Ahhh~ Damn Bryan you're ngh tight~!" Molten said as he continued to pound into Bryan. Rockstar Freddy came in Bryan's mouth and Bryan swallowed it. "Good boy..." Rockstar Freddy said as he pat Bryan's head. Molten then came inside of Bryan letting his juices fill him. Bryan also came and fell to the floor in exhaustion then fell asleep. Molten and Rockstar Freddy dress themselves then dress Bryan and bring him back to his room after cleaning up.

I know it isn't the best but I tried
Anyway have a good morning/afternoon/night
~Insomnia