Springtrap x Werewolf Bryan x A.I Afton Fluff

Requested by XxNightmare_UwUxX
Warnings
Possible cursing
This takes place a my own version of Bryan's house
No one's POV.

Bryan was in his living room watching some T.V. with his ears and tail out. Suddenly he heard a dark chuckle and knew who it was instantly. He got off his couch and went under it and hid in the darkest corner. He heard Springtrap say, "Come on out Bryan... or are we playing hide and seek..?". Bryan flinched in fear. He grabbed his phone and texted A.I Afton for him to come over and help him because Springtrap was there. He then put his phone up and listened for any sign of movement. He froze in fear as he saw Springtrap's feet in front of the couch. He then let out a whimper alerting Springtrap that something was under the couch. So Springtrap looked under the couch. "Found you-" He cut himself off and saw Bryan's ears and tail then pulled Bryan out from under the couch. He looked at Bryan's ears and began to pet them while Bryan tried to resist the urge to purr. "Fluffy..." He could hear Springtrap mumble. Suddenly the door slammed open and A.I Afton took in the sight before him. "Let Bryan go Springtrap..." A.I.(ima call him that now) said. Springtrap looked at his clone. "How about we make a deal." Bryan was blushing a bit by now because suddenly he began to like Springtrap. He had already liked A.I. so he was flustered because his two crushes where here. He looked at the two and blushed a bit more. While Bryan was lost in his thoughts the two rabbits made a deal to share Bryan as they both liked him. After Bryan snapped back into reality soon he felt Springtrap and A.I. pet him and he began to purr but blushed because he hasn't purred in front of  anyone before. Springtrap and A.I. processed what just happened. Then Springtrap muttered "cute" a few minutes before the two had told Bryan about their agreement in which they are all now a threesome. Bryan yawned as felt sleepy so he looked at the two and mumbled loud enough for both of them to hear. "I'm sleepy... Give me cuddles..." The two rabbits looked at each other and began to cuddle Bryan on the couch. They cuddle the rest of the day only letting go for important things.

I hope you all enjoyed! I tried anyway I hope you all have a good morning/afternoon/night!
~Insomnia