Molten x Bryan Smut

Requested by XxNightmare_UwUxX
Warnings
Sexual Content
Swearing
Read at your own risk...
This takes place at the old Pizzeria

Bryan's POV

I was currently ordering some new parts A. I Afton said we needed. Today I was wearing my new outfit

As girly as it is I like it and I outta say I look pretty good

As girly as it is I like it and I outta say I look pretty good.  Today everyone but Lefty, Molten, and A.I Afton were on. "Heya bud nice outfit you got there!" I heard Lefty say. "Thanks Lefty I just bought it a few days ago!" I smile as I replied to Lefty. Once I finish buying the parts A.I Afton needs I went up to him. "The parts should be here in about  2 or 3 days." I told him while looking at my phone to check if I was correct and thankfully I was. "Alright Bryan thanks by the way nice outfit you have on today!" A.I(ima call him that) replies while looking at my outfit. "Thanks!" I replied looking at him with appreciation glinting in my eyes. "Well I've gotta... do something! I'll see you later." I told A.I as I walk away. I exit the Pizzeria and went to the back opening a secret entrance to a secret room I made similar to a bedroom. It's where I usually go when I can't go home for at bit. After, I close the door and sit down on the bed then take my shoes off I notice a something in the corner of my eye and see... Molten?! Why is he here?! "Molten?! Why are you here? How did you find out about here?!" I said while looking at him. He stared back for about a minute or two. "Well for 1. I was suspicious and 2. I followed you in here..." he replies. "Also from what I can see the walls are soundproof..." I nod. "Yeah what of it?" I ask. "Well let's just say that little outfit you're wearing made me realize something..." He said and- Was he... blushing?!  "Bryan... I- I love you okay!" He said as he blushed even more. "..." I stayed quiet processing what he said for a few seconds. Then I began to blush. "Molten... honestly I- feel the same I've just hid it because of ya know Afton and all that..." I replied blushing as his blush seems to die down a bit. "Well... Bryan Films/Midevil(is that how u spell it?) would you like to be my boyfriend?" Molten asked. "Yes!" I kiss Molten after I said that. It soon turns from a passionate and soft to a full on make out session. Molten looked at me as if silently asking if has has permission to do this in which I nodded. Molten began to kiss as lick my neck leaving hickies all over my neck until he found my sensitive spot on my neck making me moan. "Ahhh~ Molten~" I moaned out his name in pleasure. Soon he began to remove my clothing and his own. He then began to kiss down my body all the way to my waist. He put his mouth up to my dick and licked the tip. "A-ahhhh~ Molt-ten!|" I managed to moan out. He hummed in amusement the began to suck my dick making me moan some more. "M-Molten!~ Fuc-k~ Mo-ore!~" I moaned out as he continued to suck my dick. I then came in his mouth and he looked at me and he swallowed it all up making me blush even more. "Hey do you have any lube...?" I heard Molten ask. "In this drawer" I point to the drawer right next to me. He went over to the dresser and took the lube out of the drawer then put some on three of his fingers. He put one finger in my hole and began to stretch me out. After at least 4 or 5 minutes he had all three finger in my hole and continued to  stretch me out. Finally he pull his fingers out making me whine at the loss of feeling. "Heh it seems my Bry Bry((Because why not) is being needy should I give you want you want...?" Molten said as he smirked. "Please!~" I begged. "Say my name..." I could hear the smirk in Molten's voice as he said that. "Please Daddy!~" I begged once more. "Alright~" Molten put some lube on his dick and slowly began to put his dick in my hole. I moaned in both pain and pleasure as he was putting his dick in my hole. "A-AHHHH!~ Daddy!~ Fuck fuck!~ Ahhh~fuck!~" I moaned out. After Molten has his dick in my hole he began to slowly and soft thrust in and out of my hole. "A-ahhh!~ F-faster!!~ *pant* Har-harder!~ Ahhh~" I moaned out as he began to go faster and harder. This continued on until I felt him hit a certain spot. "A-Ahhhh!~ R-right!!~ Ahhhh!~ There!!!~ *pant*" I continue to moan as he continued to hit that spot while got faster and harder at inhuman speeds. Finally we came at the same time. I felt him fill me up to the brim as I came on my stomach. We look at each other as we're catching our breathe. "I love you my spaghetti bear..." I said as I hug him. "Love you to sweetheart..." I heard him say before I fell asleep.

Hey guys oh wow 907 words...
Well I tried to do this good but I was kinda lazy so ye anyway I was thinking about like you guys making Dana art if you guys want to because I think it would be cool to have fan art but I don't wanna force anyone it is just a thought of mine anyway I hope you all enjoyed and have an amazing Pride Month along with a great
Morning/Afternoon/Night!!!

~Insomnia❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈