Bryan x Jyles Fluff

Requested by blooddragon65
Warnings
OOC(Out of Character)

No one's POV.
Bryan was currently sitting in his bedroom reading when he heard his door open. He looked up from his book and saw Jyles but... he looked nervous? "Hey Bryan..." Bryan looked at the man. "Hey Jyles what are you doing here?" Bryan asked in curiosity. "W-well uh I- I wanted to ask something of you..." Jyles replied. Bryan blinked. Did Jyles just stutter? Bryan went up to Jyles. "Uh what exactly do you need?" Jyles began to blush from embarrassing.  "W-well I wanted to... cuddle with you..." Bryan heard each and every word Jyles had just said. Bryan looked at Jyles and slightly blushed. "S-sure!" Bryan replied smiling. He put his book down then went over to his bed and layed(?) down motioning Jyles to lay down with him. Jyles blushes even more but went over and layed down next to Bryan and began to cuddle into him. Bryan blushed at the action and wrapped his arms around Jyles. Jyles looked up from Bryan's chest and began to kiss Bryan. He was surprised when Bryan kissed back. "Love you my angel..." Jyles said. "Heh love you too my Jester..." Bryan replies as he continued to cuddle with Jyles playing his his hair from time to time.

Hey guys I hope you all are having a great time reading my book or books
Anyway I hope you all have a Great morning/afternoon/night!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

~Insomnia

Thursday June 25 3:10 Central Daylight time Timezone-
P.S I fixed some of the spelling Errors