Twisted Wolf x Bryan x Rockstar Freddy Fluff & Smut

Requested by XxNightmare_UwUxX
Hey so I'm going to try to make this kinda long so ye also please keep in mind I try to make these as good and I can
Warnings
Sexual content
Swearing

Bryan's POV

I was walking around the park checking up on what needs to be fixed and what I need to order for the theme park. "Bryan!" I hear Rockstar Freddy shout. "Yeah...?" I respond. "Did you mess with the portal!" I shook my head no. "Why?" I question.
"Well another me is roaming around the park looking for you! How many times do I have to tell you not to mess with the portal!"(Got this from a book or two)As Rockstar Freddy continued to shout at me I was lost in thought thinking about what he said. "Another Rockstar Freddy...?" I thought to myself. "Are you even listening!?" I was brought back into reality when he said that and began to slightly shake while I felt tears build up. Suddenly an axe his Rockstar Freddy in the back of the head breaking him. I look at who hit him with the axe and it was... Rockstar Freddy?! From the Pizzeria... I ran up to him while crying and hugged him. (Just going to call him Freddy)"Freddy!! I missed you so much!!" I began sobbing while he hugged me back. "I never got to tell you how I feel..." I thought while still hugging him along with sobbing. "I missed you to Bryan..."
"God that temporary replacement was annoying..." I heard Freddy mumble. "Helpy said they were permanent..." I reply. "What?! We'll deal with this later c'mon you can show me around... but first" He kissed me... I kiss back almost immediately and began to blush after the kiss. "Love you Bryan..." "I love you too Freddy..."
"I wanna cuddle can we go to my room?" I ask. "Sure!" I led Freddy to my room and we began to cuddle. Soon I hear knocking on my balcony and saw Twisted Wolf. "Hey Twisted Wolf!" I befriended Twisted Wolf around 7 months ago so we had to pretend to hate each other. I already told him what happens with the pizzeria and about the replacements. "Freddy this is Twisted Wolf... Twisted Wolf this is my original Rockstar Freddy..." I smile and I see them greet each other. I had a crush on them both so I sat on my bed and watch them for a few minutes. "So I have something to tell the two of you..." I admit they both look at me curious of what I have to say. " I- I like like b-both of you!" I say as they look at each other. "Seems like I'll have to share~ That's completely fine with me" I hear Freddy say in a husky tone of voice making me blush even more. Twisted Wolf and Freddy lock my Balcony and Bedroom doors and close the blinds to my balcony. I sit on the bed while watching. "Bryan are you alright with...?" I nodded to Twisted Wolf's question knowing what he was asking. Twisted Wolf came over to me and began to kiss and suck on my neck while Freddy pull out my dick(barely anyone uses this usually so ye) and began to suck it making me moan in pleasure. "A-ahhh~ T-Twisted Wolf!~ F-Freddy!~" I moaned out their names as they continued what they were doing. Soon I came in Freddy mouth and he licked up all up. "Tasty..." I heard him say while I blushed some more. Twisted Wolf and Freddy took their clothes off then they took my clothes off. Freddy put two of his fingers(?) in front of my mouth and said"suck them..." While Twisted Wolf was now sucking my dick. "A-ahhh~" I moaned then began to suck two of Freddy's fingers coating then in saliva. After a few minutes of me sucking Freddy's finger while Twisted Wolf sucked my dick Freddy took his fingers out of my mouth.(666 words) I moaned loud as I came in Twisted Wolf's mouth he also swallowed it. Freddy put one of his fingers in my hole causing me to moan in pleasure and slight pain. Soon he had both fingers in my hole and continued to stretch me out. I moaned as he did so "A-Ahhh~ D-Daddies!!!~" I was in so much pleasure as I continued to moan and pant. I felt Freddy prob(?) my hole with his dick after putting lube in his dick. He suddenly pushed in making me moan even louder than last time. "A-AHHHHHH~ Daddies!~" Twisted Wolf put his dick in front of my mouth and I began to suck while he groaned in pleasure along with Freddy and I was maiming one pleasure. As I was moaning the vibration from my moans made Twisted Wolf cum in my mouth. I swallow it up and Freddy cums in my hole. Freddy and Twisted Wolf switch places so I began to suck Freddy's dick. After at least 5 minutes we all cum at the same time. Suddenly Freddy put his dick back in my hole and Twisted Wolf still had his dick in my hole so I moaned in more pleasure and pain. "AA-AAAAAH!~ DADDIES DADDIES THIS FEELS S-SO F-FUCKING GOOD!!!~" I moaned out. "F-fuck I'm about to cum!" I hear Freddy say while Twisted Wolf and me reply with "Same!" Soon we all came at once again. We were all panting we I heard. "Fuck... uhh we're stuck..." I look at them. " Well I might get pregnant..." I heard them both say "Good!" and we all go under the blanket and continue to cuddle eventually falling asleep.

*outside the room in the hallway*
??? POV
"I'm adding this to my ship book!" I said while somehow having a nose bleed. "Lefty what are you doing?" I see Bonnie "Nothing anyway we should leave Bryan alone for the rest of the day he seems... tired!" He looked at me then nods responding with an okay.

I hope you all enjoys this was more than 1000 words requests are still on hold for both Fluff and Smut!
Anyway I hope you all have an amazing
Morning/Afternoon/Night and an amazing Pride Month!

~Insomnia❤️🧡💛💚💙❤️🏳️‍🌈