Shadow Bonnie x Werewolf Bryan Fluff

Warnings
None

Bryan's POV

I was doing paperwork, that Jon told me to do, in my office. It was currently around 10:50 PM. I was almost done when suddenly I was back in a familiar room.(The room Shadow Bonnie used to look through Bryan's memories) I saw Shadow Bonnie and looked at him in fear, due to me having such intense fear as of right now my ears and tail came out. My ears were pinned back to my head while my tail was in between my legs. Shadow Bonnie looked at me surprised, he came over to me and the chair turned into a couch. He sat down next to me and set me on his lap. He was around 4 inches taller than me. He grabbed me and put me on his lap and began to... pet me?! "Damn you're soft..."I began to slightly blush as I hear him mumble that sentence. I looked at him and began to blush more. I leaned my back into his chest and began to let out a purr like sound(because I make him be able to make that sound) "Warm..." I mumble as I began to cuddle Shadow Bonnie slowly dozing off. "Love you my puppy..." I hear him mumble. "Love... you too..." I mumble before falling asleep in the grasps of Shadow Bonnie.

Hey guys sorry for all those updates I was just in a state where I just didn't feel like writing plus I really did over heat and have sunburn..
Anyway I hope you all have an amazing Pride Month and a great
Morning/Afternoon/Night!

~Insomnia❤️🧡💛💚💙💜