Michael Treble :: Ch. 6

© All rights reserved. 2015. LizzieMarie1313.

A/N: Hi loves! I know I will probably have to go through and edit this later. But I am visiting my new niece and am a little distracted with adorable baby cheeks! Please vote and comment. This is a new POV and hopefully you will enjoy it :)

*** There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. -Maya Angelou ***

_______________________________________________________________________

Michael relished in his moment on stage, looking out into the screaming crowd, this was almost better than his first high. Feeling the beat of their last song of the night and his band mates behind him, Michael began to jump repeatedly while nodding his head to the beat of the drums. The craving to crowd surf was heavy but the last time he tried it, the fan girls pulled him down and mauled him. It was a disaster trying to get him free from the center of the packed room and his personal security gave him shit for a month for trying such a stunt.

Michael opened his eyes to sing the last bit of the song, but stumbled upon the words when he saw three large men in pinstriped suits and dark sunglasses guarding the back exit. All the way from the front he could still spot their expensive Rolex watches as the gestured while arguing animatedly.

There is only one reason why three large men in expensive suits would be guarding the main exit to the venue. They were Andros' guys.

"Treble, come on dude! Snap out of it." Michael realized he had missed a whole verse and they were now playing the chorus. Glancing at Lucas, he could see the irritation in the lead guitarist-slash-back up singer's eyes and was probably currently questioning Michael's sobriety status. To play it off, Michael praised the crowd on how wonderful they sounded as they sang for him, while more cheers echoed onto the stage. He then helped them finish off the song, giving them his full attention for the last minute of his concert. His career was riding on his performance throughout this tour.

"Thank you and good night, Los Angeles!" Michael waved to the crowd, but one more fleeting glance in the direction of the exit had him running off the stage. Instead of stopping to talk to his manager, Michael swiftly made his way to his star clad dressing room, hoping a standardized lock would keep any wandering goons out.

"Ah. Michael, just the man I was looking for." The gravelly voice came from behind him and he had to calm his trembling hands enough to shut the door with a reasonable strength, otherwise he would have slammed it with the terror that was running through his body.

Michael slowly turned around to face the man of his nightmares. Andros Straton. Andros was so large that even the tallest men had to look up to him. He was always armed and had a loyal following of criminals. And worst of all he was exceedingly clever. "Mr. Straton. Wh- what are you doing in my dressing room?" Shit, this is bad. He shouldn't have run off without his body guards, but he was too worried about the goons to think logically.

Andros was sitting casually, with his left foot propped up on his right knee. He had a knife in one and in was twisting and flipping it in the air, but his eyes never left Michael. "We had a deal Michael. I make you a star and after three years, you work for me, you belong to me. I call and you answer, no questions asked."

Damn it. Michael was sixteen when he made that deal. At the time, Michael thought that the deal was reasonable. More than anything, he dreamed of being famous. He had grown up in the slum-like-cities and raised by a single working Mom, who was usually too drunk to remember that she held employment somewhere.

Michael lived through music, some would even say as a baby, he was always singing. He would rather sing than talk and at the age of six he was sent to the Principal's office because he refused to stop singing in class. When he was eight, he figured out that people could make a career out of performing. Michael was very ambitious, he began practicing every day, vocal drills, all kinds of breathing exercises, and he even taught himself to play the guitar and piano. Once he believed himself good enough, he began to upload videos to the internet.