Chapter 14

After they left kunj comes to lakshs room. Here manik was trying to make laksh lie on bed. But he was uncontrollable.He was trying to catch imaginary fireflies.

Man:Laksh.. Stopit

Lak:Bhaiyu aap bhi aa Jaa.. Catch them bhaiyu

(Kunj enters their angrily and pulls laksh hand)

Kun:What the hell is this laksh.. From where did you learned all this

(He was holding laksh hand tightly)

Lak:Daddhu...leave na.. Pain ho raha hey

Man:Bhai

Kun:Dont you dare support him manik

(Manik shut his mouth their itself)

Kun:Bolo laksh..

(Laksh pulled his hand from kunjs grip)

Lak:Baccha nahi hum Mein.. I know what to do...20yrs hu...I can take decisions for myself.. Puppet nahi hum kisi kaa..

Man:(angrily) stop it laksh

(Laksh looks at manik and he falls on bed and closes his eyes. Kunik was shocked hearing all this. Kunj just rushed out of the room)

Man:bhai

(And is about to follow him. He stops and comes near laksh and made him lie properly, remove his shoes and covers him)

Laksh actually didn't mean all those words. He was just replying to what Vicky asked.

Man:Yeh thum accha nahi kiya laksh

(And leaves the room. He enters kunjs room.kunj was sitting their with his face covered by his palm. Manik goes and sits on his knees before kunj)

Man:Bhai

(Kunj raises his head his face shows how much hurt he is. But he is not crying)

Kunj:I always wanted to guide you both in best way.. Jaise humari papa aur Maa do.. I tried my best to...But I failed.. Failed to be a good brother.. Failed to be good parent.

Man:Bhai.. Don't say like that please..you are the best brother.. No one can guide as better bhai

Kun:Nahi manik.. I failed.. Humari laku.. He proved it.. I understand.. May be our love is suffocating him.. He is not a baccha.. Tik hey.. Now I won't interfere in his matters.. Let him take his own decisions

(Tears falls on maniks hand.. Manik to was in tears.He hugs him tightly)

Man:Bhai.. Please don't cry.. Agar laksh wants that we can do that for him.. Please you don't cry

(Kunik where affected much with lakshs words and deed both where crying)

Man(in mind) :You don't did it right laksh..I can't forgive you for hurting bhai.. I cant

(He closes his eyes tight and tears falls from his eyes)

Next day morning

(Laksh was sleeping on his stomach. Kaka comes inside the room)

Kaka:Laksh baba udo

(He shakes laksh. He slowly wakes up and sits on bed. His head was paining a lot. He press his head tightly. He feels uneasy and runs inside washroom and vomits. Kaka to comes behind him and rub his back. After he was done kaka give a glass of lemon juice )

Kaka:baba ye loo.. You will feel better.. Aur Have this medicine to.

(Laksh drinks it and then have the medicine)