Chapter 17

Kun:(Crying bitterly&panics) Baccha..ankhe kholo. Ankhe kholo

(He shakes laksh. But didnt get any response. Manik was looking at laksh. Tears where flowing continuously from his eyes. His voice was not even coming out. He hold laksh hand which was lifeless and cold and felt like someone stabbing his heart)

Man:(patting lakshs face) Baccha.. Don't punish us like this... Thum na huma kuch bhi punishment do.. We will accept... Bas thum.. Ankhe kholo.. Plz..

(Cries bitterly)
bhai.. Bolonaa plz

Kunj condition was also not less. Both of them were devasted seeing their baccha like this. Their tears where flowing continuously.

Manik take a deep breath and picks up laksh

Man:Bhai.. Gaadi laaa aavo.. Hume hospital.. Hospital Jaana hey

Kunj:Haa.. Laku kuch nahi hoga thume

(looking at Laksh)

(Kunj immediately runs out.Manik also follows him with laksh in his hand. Kunj opened the back door and kunik layed laksh on back seat and manik sit with him and take his head in his lap)

In car

Man:Baccha plz ankhe kholo...plz.. Bhaiyu kho aise mat daro..

(He then rubs laksh hand which was cold and hugs him tightly.)

Kunj:God plz....plz....plz

(His tears were continuously flowing)

Soon they reach hospital and kunj picks Laksh from maniks lap and runs inside. Manik also runs behind him.

Laksh was taken on stretcher while kunik run along it holding lakshs hand. Laksh was taken inside icu and their hands separate.

Manik sit with a thud and cries hiding his face in his palm. Kunj looks at him emotionally with tear filled eyes. It broked his heart to see his brothers suffering like. But he needs to be strong.

He went to manik and hug him tightly.

Man(Crying) :Bhai...Laksh...bhai

Kun:Ussa kuch nahi hoga mannu.. He will be fine

Man:I hurted him bhai.. I hurted my baccha a lot bhai..

Kun:We both hurted him mannu... We will make it up.. Aur humare baccha bilkul tik hoga..

Tears where flowing continuously from their eyes.

Taneja Mansion

Twinkle was talking on phone and she was visibly tensed.

Twi:Nandu.. They are not picking the calls..kunj,manik aur laksh.. Noone is answering

Nan:Haa bhabhi I was also trying from a long time... Mujhe kuch tik nahi lag raha bhabhi

Twi:Nandu don't panic.. Maybe they have sorted out... Aur kuch time spend karne gaya hoga

Nan:Haa bhabhi

(Then they end the call. Both of them
where restless as if something happened to dear one and that was truth)

Twinkle was again calling kunj but he was not attending because his phone falled down on room where they find laksh and maniks phone was in car.

Veer enters her room

Veer:Dii..

Twi:Haa veer