Chapter 29

6 months Later

In Lakshya Labels

Kunik started the music labels in Lakshs name and Fab5 released their first album a month ago and its a nation wide hit.

A potrait of Laksh with his everlasting smile is hanged in the office.

Kunik where standing before it with teary eyes.

Man:He used to come on my every concert.. Aur aaj mera first ever big concert hey.. Aur wo..

(He closes his eyes in pain and kunj keep his hand on Maniks shoulder)

Twinkle and Nandini to comes their.

Twi:(holding maniks hand) :Manu..be strong.. Laksh will be the happiest person seeing your sucess.. Seeing you achieving your dream..

Nan:Haa Manik.. Aur bhai.. (holding kunjs hand).. For Laksh both of you have to live.. Your smile and happiness matters for him the most..

(Kunj looks at her and passes a small smile. And moves to Manik and kiss his forehead)

Kun;All the best.. I know you are the best..

(Manik hug kunj tightly both of them where crying)

If Laksh was their. He will be the happiest person running all-round in happiness but..

Kunik break the hug and Manik goes with Nandini. Twinj looks on..After they left Twinkle hold Kunjs hand

Twi:Kunj...

Kun(looks at her teary eyed) :Everything ended with him.. Everyones happiness... Everyones smile..

(And walks out. Twinkle looks on teary eyes and turns to Lakshs potrait and caress his face)

Twi:Everyone needs you baccha.. Everyone.. No one is happy.. We want to support each other.. But nahi ho raha hey.. We need you.. Plz

(She caress his face and moves out)

Screen focus on Lakshs face🙂

***************************
In college at lakshs class.

Murthy sir is taking the class. The class is as usual very silent..

Lakshs seat beside Sanskar is empty. Nobody sits their, they kept that empty for their Laksh. Ragini turns back and looks at that seat. She is not anymore that chirpy Ragini. Her face shows the pain in her heart.

Saathi rey thoda sa thehar ja

Abhi raaste kuch badal se jaayenge
O saathi rey thoda thehar ja
Yeh paanv bhi ab sambhal sejaayenge

Ragini is gazing at Lakshs seat and suddenly sees Laksh sitting their admiring her. She to looks at him with a happy smile. He blinks his eyes at her and vanishes.Raginis eyes filled with tears. Swara hold her hand tightly. Ragini turns back and keep her head on desk.

Sanskar, veer, Gautham, Swara and Anjaly looks at eachother and sighs sadly.

Murthy sir looks at all this and turns to board his eyes were also moist.

Phir wohi barsaat hogi
Aur ashq saare dhul se jaayenge
Roshni din-raat hogi
Aur sab jharokhe khul se jaayenge