Chapter five: remember me?

Ivy's goons smash through the door and Simultaneously put down the Joker's bodyguards.
"HARLEY?! HARLEY?!" Ivy shouts. No answer.
"She had to be here... She has to....HARLEY!!!!!!" Ivy shrieks. She runs up the spiral staircase to Harley's bedroom, where Harley lays on the bed in her jester costume, chains on her wrists.
"Harley! Thank fuck! Why the hell didn't you answer me?!" Ivy gasps.
"... Who are you?..." Harley whispers silently.
" Umm...dollface, it's me...Ivy..." Ivy murmurs hoarsley, fearing the worst. "What the fuck has Joker done to you this time, Harley?!"
"He loves me!"
"See these? This is not love! He's hurting you,baby!!!"
Ivy stares at Harley,eyes darkened in a emotion unnatural in Ivy: Love.

"I love you, Harley Quinn. Don't do this..."

At that precise moment,Joker bursts through the door and snarls Demonically at the sight of Poison Ivy. "I told you, Ivy. Harley Quinn is mine... MINE!!!". Joker growls at Ivy. "I won't let you hurt her. Not anymore!" Ivy says, smiling from ear to ear. She pulls out the perfume bottle and sprays it in Joker's face. "Oh!" He's shocked at first, but suddenly his expression completely changes....to love and happiness. "Who am I?" Ivy asks sweetly.
"Poison Ivy. You're pretty..." Joker slurs
. "Haha,now unchain Harley Quinn and let her go..." Ivy orders. Joker nods and unchains Harley. Harley just lays there, staring at her 'beloved' Joker. Ivy raises a gun and shoots Joker in the crotch.
"AAAAAAHHH!!!! FUCK YOU BITCH!!! HEY,GET BACK HERE,YOU TWO!!!" The pain took away the effect of Ivy's perfume. Ivy grabbed Harley and ran. Once in Ivy's car, Ivy presses her lips against Harley's, hoping it would bring back Harley's memories. "Plant girl?..." Harley mumbles sweetly, caressing Ivy's face.
"Plant girl!" Ivy gasps in joy. "You saved me,plant girl...thank you." Harley sniffs. "You're welcome,my love..."
"HAHAHAHAHAHA,I love you too,Ivy!!!" Harley yells happily!

"HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"