Chapter seven: Joker's plans

Joker paces his mansion, muttering angry things about Ivy and Harley.

And Ed.

"Stupid fuckers!!! They thought they could cross me?!!! They have NO IDEA!!!!!!"

Joker cackles hysterically, collapsing to the floor in a heap of laughter.

He knows what to do. He knows Exactly how he's going to take Cobblepot and Nygma down.

Their greatest weakness.

Love.

Betrayal!Betrayal!Betrayal!Betrayal!Betrayal!Betrayal!Betrayal!Betrayal!Betrayal!Betrayal!Betrayal!Betrayal!Betrayal!Betrayal!Betrayal!Betrayal!Betrayal!Betrayal!Betrayal!Betrayal!

Joker screams, smashing his fists into the floor.

FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!
STUPID RIDDLER!!STUPID RIDDLER!!STUPID RIDDLER!!STUPID RIDDLER!!STUPID RIDDLER!!STUPID RIDDLER!! I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER!!! I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER!!! I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER!!! I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER!!! I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER!!! I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER!!! I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER!!!

Joker escalates into a full-blown meltdown.

Kill them...Kill them...Kill them...Kill them...Kill them...Kill them...Kill them...Kill them...Kill them...Kill them...Kill them...Kill them...Kill them...Kill them...Kill them... KILL THEM!!!

Joker falls unconscious, still running a torture scenario through his crazed mind.

Kill them.

He'll kill them ...

Revenge....

No such thing as unplanned....