08:05 PM - Totally available

"This is so cool!" Ash brought the picture closer to his face. "The skirt is so short!"

Misty was hiding her face. She was still unable to show her face. The four girls were seated at Misty's dining table checking her pictures, and she couldn't believe it was happening.

She was mortified.

"Like, I know!" Violet put her hand on Ash's shoulder. "She attended, like, this private high school and they had these, like, cute uniforms!"

"This is ridiculous!" Misty huffed. She tried to grab the photo album but Daisy slapped her hand away.

"Misty hates, like, skirts so much, but she had to like, wear them every day!" Lily told Ash.

"But it's so cute, Mist! I like it!" Ash told his redhead friend, making her blush. Violet put her hand on his hat and Lily rubbed his bicep.

"Okay, so, can you three leave now?" Misty cleared her throat.

"So, like, Ash," Lily pulled closer to the young man. "Are you, like, seeing anyone?" Violet and Daisy giggled.

Misty buried her face in her hands.

"Uhm, no." Ash sat straight and rubbed his neck.

"Just, like, wondering if, like, you're available." Lily gave her little sister a dirty look.

"Available?" Ash chuckled. "I still have to go see my mom tonight."

"No, Ash, not that kind of like, available!" Violet, Daisy and Lily giggled loudly while Misty wished the ground would swallow her. "Like, available for dating!"

"Ooh." Ash tilted his head. "Yeah, I am."

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek! That's, like, awesome." Daisy wiggled her eyebrows at Misty. The latter looked away.

"I guess?" He scratched his cheek. "I've never dated before!"

"That's, like, even better." Violet smirked at Misty. "Like, still as brand NEW!"

"Now, you three have to go!" Misty pushed her chair to the back and got up.

"Uhm, sorry ladies." Ash grinned. He got up. "I want to spend some time with Mist!"

"Sure you do!"

"Aha!"

"Not so, like, shocking!"

Violet, Lily and Daisy got up and picked up their purses under Misty's furious eyes. Lily was poking Ash's side with her purse. "Like, you grew up so much! You're, like, so hot right now. You used to be, like, so short and fat."

"Thanks!" Ash grinned childishly. Misty slapped her face.

"You should, like, totally take care of Misty." Daisy spoke as she put on her heels.

"Of course!" Ash brought the redhead closer to him, his arm over her shoulders.

"See you soon, hottie." The three giggled as they waved at Ash and he waved back.

"Bye!"

"Finally!" Misty hissed. She closed the door quickly after her sisters left. She turned around. "I warned you about them."

"No, it's alright!" Ash beamed. "Your sisters are really cool!"

Misty sighed heavily. She asked, "Do you want to have dinner before you head off to Pallet town?"

Ash put his hands in his shorts' pocket. "I'm not going to see my mom tonight. I'm spending the night in Cerulean city."

"Oh."

"I called Gary and... I can stay with him." Ash looked away.

"Ooh."

"I mean, unless you have..." Ash turned around. He gestured to the couch. "That's big enough-"

"Yes! Yes! It is!" She nodded quickly. "You can sleep on the couch!"

"Really? That's great! I can stay here, then!" Ash sounded joyful.

"Of course!"

"Awesome!" He tackled her in a hug, smashing her face with his biceps again. It may be suffocating, but Misty wasn't feeling any pain. The happiness was taking over it.