•You're my favourite pizza place•

Okay, so I've uploaded everyday this week! I felt like for the final one it needed to be a special one. So here is a oneshot all around the title of this book!

- - - - -

"Hey there, Pizza Hut?" Courtney had her phone wedged between her shoulder and her ear. In her hands the pizza menu was laid out and she listed off each pizza they wanted one by one.

Olivia tried to mouth some last minute request of dough balls to add to the order but Courtney was Shh-ing her and smiling widely.

"Yeah, that's great." Courtney said in her polite phone voice. "Thanks so much, bye." The phone slid down her shoulder but she caught it before it could fall past her waist and she made sure it had hung up.

Olivia was pouting at her from across the living room. "We already ordered too much food! I wasn't adding anything else." Courtney defended herself. "Sarah, back me up!"

"Yeah, you're on your own." Sarah tilted her head up to meet Courtney's looming figure while she sat on the sofa.

"Kimmy? You get it right? We have ordered way too much pizza for four girls!" Courtney complained.

"You're probably right. Olivia's just sour she didn't mention them before you picked up the phone.

"I didn't realise they were an option until now!" Olivia pouted folding her legs up to her chest and sinking back onto the sofa beside Sarah.

Courtney let out a small laugh and rolled her eyes. She knew they would have enough food.

This was the first time she had all her friends over to her house since moving. Courtney's parents recently divorced and she was spending the next few months in California with her dad.

The best thing was the majority of her siblings had stayed with her Mom on the other side of the state so when her Dad wasn't home she had free reign of the house.

It had taken a while to settle into a new school and make knew friends but she met only the best group of girls she could wish to meet. They were all hilarious and made her laugh all the time.

This weekend Courtney's Dad was out of town again and she saw fit to invite her friends over. She wasn't going to be that annoying teen that throws a party but she did want to have a sleepover... of sorts.

The pizza didn't take long to come in the end even after they told her it would be a 30-40 minute wait. It was there in 20 minutes.

The doorbell rang through the house loudly. "I'll get it." Courtney leapt up from her position on the floor where they had already started watching a movie.

When she swung open the door a smile filled her face at just the thought of Pizza. She was dying of hunger by now.

"I've got pizza for... Courtney?" A fairly muscular guy about the same age as her stood on her doorstep holding a pile of boxes in his hands that almost completely covered his face except his eyes that could just see over the top and the tuff of blonde hair sticking up.

"That's me." Courtney took the boxes from him and placed them on the counter by the door then without even looking up she reached into her pocket to grab the money her dad had left her.

As she reached out to give it to him she smiled widely and added "Keep the change—" but her speech halted and her eyes fixed onto his appearance.

Courtney soaked up the dirty blonde hair that swooped across his forehead and examined the muscles that jutted out of his arm as he reached for the dollar bills she was handing to him.