Chapter 9

The treatment Rowan discovered began to hit the news headlines. His name started to become famous, although he was also known to be dead from the explosion at the university.

The money went to Ethan, who barely touched it. He grieved too much for his son, and his son's best friend. For him, there was always pain in Nightwing. Ever since the betrayal of his 2nd wife, he did not see any reason to stay in the city. The only thing that kept Ethan there, was the memories of his son. He was afraid if he left, he would forget Rowan, and he did not want to do that.

When Rowan wasn't feeding or resting, he was watching over Ethan. He worried for him, and knew why he wouldn't leave.

"I think he needs to go to a different place," said Rowan as he was setting up the dungeon for another feeding session. "He's in pain. He can't stay here."

"I know a small village in Alberta he can stay in," said Morgan, "He would be very happy there for the rest of his days, and safe. What about Damien's family?"

"They're moving for similar reasons," said Rowan, "Now that Mia is being treated, they're able to travel, and she can see the world now."

Morgan smiled, "I'm glad you did it Rowan, you found a treatment."

Their human for the night was sitting unconscious by the fire. It was Morgan's turn to be the dom this time.

Rowan walked over to the stereo and put on Edwyn Collins, "A Girl Like You". He smirked at Morgan.

"I always think of you hearing this song."

Morgan smirked. He kneeled down in front of her, where she slapped him across the face. The sound of slapping woke up the human, Colin.

"What... what's happening?" Colin asked.

Morgan looked over at him with devilish eyes, and began to walk over to him. She dragged Rowan with her using his leash.

"What's happening is your both mine." She said. She led Rowan to the X frame and tied him up there. Colin watched with anticipation, fully believing he was dreaming. Morgan went over and gently led Colin to lie down in front of Rowan. Colin's head was almost touching Rowan's feet.

"Mistress, what are you doing?" Rowan asked.

Morgan smiled. "You're gonna watch me fuck this boy."

She mounted Colin and began to ride him, Colin obviously enjoying it. The energy waves hit Rowan very clearly and he inhaled.

"She feels great bro..." Colin said.

That comment made Rowan jerk in his restraints. That was his girl. He wanted to fuck her. He was being teased.