Chapter 11

Later that day, the trio took their boat and went to figure 8. Georgie stopped the boat infront of toppers house smirking.
P-so what's the plan
G-you see that really nice boat pope
JJ-I like we're this is going
P-I don't
G-anyways, all you gotta do is pull the plug.
P-you sure about this
G-nope
JJ-just do it pope
Pope took of his shirt dove in the water and hopped onto toppers boat. Georgie turned to JJ throwing her arms around his neck.
G-he's got this. Right?
JJ-no clue
They both smiled and then kissed. Georgie pulled away and laid her head on his chest as they hugged and examined Popes actions.
JJ-oh my god, he did it
G-yeah he did
Pope climbed back onto their boat and handed JJ the plug.
G-nicely done
P-thanks shorty
G-did you just call me-, I-, well.
JJ took the plug and chucked it as far as he could into the open waters. They all smiled and drove back to John Bs house. They soon realized that he wasn't there and found a note saying he was with Sarah.
P-I gotta head home guys
JJ-come on man
P-i really do. See you two tomorrow?
JJ-yeah
The boy ran of and was soon out of sight. JJ turned to Georgie.
JJ-so? We're alone. Anything you want to do.
He moved closer to her face and held her hips tightly. She bit her lip and kissed him. He kissed her back. She stopped and grabbed his hand pulling him inside and giggling.

The two came out of the house smirking. Georgie was fixing her shirt while JJ brushed his hand through his hair. JJ coughed.
JJ-so, umm, what should we do now.
G-we could umm, idk
JJ-OH!
G-what
JJ-we could practice shooting at the abandoned barn.
G-yes
JJ-unless you wanted to do something again.
G-really bubba? We just-, I mean.
JJ-please
He kissed her gently and held her face. She kissed back.

G-aahh. Now let's go.
The kids ran to JJs bike hopped on and road to the abandoned barn. When they arrived JJ pulled out a teddy bear.
G-your not gonna shoot that are you
JJ-well-, I-, yes I am
G-oh my goodness
Georgie just picked up and empty can. They set up their things on two pieces of wood and ran back so they could shoot.
After a while, Pope came running to them
P-guys! guys! guys!
JJ-what
P-they know!!
JJ-know what.
P-about the boat! Topper and rafe drove up to me and just stared. I ran inside and they got out of the car like they were gonna chase me but then they just drove away.
G-pope? Listen to me. Okay? They don't know shit. You understand me? They don't know shit!
JJ-yeah
G-it's gonna be okay
JJ-we just need to act normal until it just blows over. Okay?
P-okay
JJ-just remember, if they ask.
G&JJ-deny, deny, deny

The next day they all met up at the movie park.
They all greeted each other and sat down.
P-hey, can we get some drinks
G-since when did you drink?
P-no, like Pepsi or something
G-I'll get some
K-I'll join you
The girls got up and walked to the concession stand.
K-hi, can we get four Pepsi's please
Cassier-sure, that'll be 7.54$
K-okay
They exchanged and the girls continued back to their spot when rafe suddenly, out of nowhere jumped infront if them and said
R-he hotties
G-buy dumbass
R-wait, wait, wait. Tell your boy, that we know what he did.
Georgies face went blank. But she shook back to reality.
G-who's we? You? Topper? Kelce? Who?
R-Topper and I
G-well tell your boys, that if they don't watch their step.
She cracked her knuckles and chills filled Rafes spine.
G-they just might regret it. Toodles
The girls walked away.
K-what was that about
G-you don't want to know
They sat down and the movie soon started

Later, pope announced that he had to use the restroom and JJ agreed to go with him.
G-if you-, then I-, just-, just, I love you, and please don't die.
JJ-I love you to bby
P-what about me
G-just go
The boys tried to secretly walk to a tree since the kooks were blocking the porta potties. Georgie put her hand on her bag, grabbed it and walked slowly behind them. She kept her distance when she got around to the back of the screen where she saw rafe had pope in a headlock. She looked over and saw JJ and topper throwing punches at each other.
G-and what the fuck do you think you rich bitches are going to accomplish here. Sometimes instead of throwing punches you just gotta get up in their face.
She walked towards rafe and got so close that their chests touched. She looked up because he was much taller than her. They stood there and stared at each other. Suddenly he leaned in and kissed her. You could see JJ about to literally explode but he was pinned down by topper. Georgie pulled away.
G-yeah nope
She kicked him in the balls and watched him painfully fall to the ground. Topper ran over to her about to hit her.
G-hey top! How it going! Did you want to kiss me to or should I just get right to it.
Topper through a punch in her stomach and Georgie fell to the ground. JJ ran over to her and started to tear up. She was unconscious. Topper ran over to her to. JJ grabbed him by the shoulder and shook him violently.
JJ-what the fuck man!!
T-I, I, I'm sorry
Topper leaned over her. She opened one eye and then closed it. She kneed him in the stomach. Georgie got up and kicked him in the head. Both of the kooks were on the ground so they ran away. They stopped at a small pond.
JJ-that was tucking awesome but you scared the shit outta me.
G-I'm sorry bubba. I love you
JJ-I love you to
P-hey, do you guys wanna swim?
G-hell's yeah