4 | Kamado Nezuko

To Intentionally Fall
An X Reader
Requested
Has Inappropriate Language

My uncle stared at the manuscript in front of him. He fixed his glasses, looked at me then back at the paper. Finally, he placed the manuscript in his lap and crossed his arms. "This, is," your iro eyes widened. You bit your lip and sighed, anticipating a negative answer.

Yet, you we're wrong.

"Brilliant! You've written it flamboyantly!" He stood up, lightly placed the manuscript on your desk and ruffled your iro locks. You scoffed and pouted at the man before you, he was always the type to be stylish, even in his way of communicating with others. Yet sometimes you continue to doubt yourself, and you're uncle loves teasing you more than ever. So you had to make sure he was actually genuine on this opinion of his. "Are you sure?"

He placed both of his hands on hips, giving you an annoyed look. "Honey, when was I ever wrong?" Your eyes darted to the manuscript and back to his fuchsia pupils. Is he was joking? "The time you told Inosuke about making out—"

He immediately placed his palm on your mouth. "That's a different story, darling." You roughly grabbed his hands and pulled it down. He only chuckled. You glared at him, saying, "He tore his shirt, pinned Aoi to the wall, pressed his whole 'buff boi' body towards her while Tanjiro, Zenitsu and I ate takuyaki—in public!"

Uzui only smiled triumphantly. "He still got the girl."

Honestly, he's right. He was somehow the best "love guru" yet for the gang. You'd give the guy some credit, since he's the one Tanjiro approached before. He and Kanao have been dating for years now, you still couldn't believe it. He was a lady's man, that's no surprise. That darn uncle of yours is something else, and, to your dismay, he'd only help your friends when it comes to "love."

He loved teasing you time to time. From the day he'd become your guardian till now, he'd continue teasing you to the people you took interest with. Especially now—You were actually "in love." You know yourself it wasn't a stupid infatuation—you'd actually go lengths for her. The only thing bothering you was how to express your feelings more, and if ever, how to handle a relationship. You approached your wonderful uncle once, also known as Uzui the Flamboyant Love Master of the Great Town, but he actually ended up mocking you, praising you for actually taking interest in a certain individual.

Feeling defeated, you rolled your eyes. "You're such a hoe."

"You're hoe-l world." He winked as a response. Onamae only grunted with a mix of disbelief. I had to deal with this kind of uncle, hoo-ray.

Uzui looked at the clock at his cousin's desk and crossed his arms. "Aren't you going to meet up with Tanjiro and the others?" Your iro eyes immediately darted to your wristwatch. You grabbed your small backpack and ran towards the front door, struggling to put your shoes on in a hurry.

"My, my. Always a late comer." Uzui approached you with a bag also in his hand. He was going out too. He was going to meet with Kyojuro and Giyuu—just for a little celebration for their generation. The only thing suspicious about it is he might be out the whole day, drinking was somehow a hobby for the three. As much as you wanted to discard it, Onamae also worried for his uncle, so you could only trust Kyojuro-senpai or the ever so weird yet has a girlfriend, Tomioka-senpai.

You have successfully worn your sneakers. "You know I got it from you." You then again fixed your outfit—Onamae wore a beige sweater vest on top of white long sleeves. You paired it with a denim jacket, your usual blue jeans and lastly, your favorite iro sneakers. "Your choice of style and clothing as well."