Enter the Glitch

"Yo!" Error said walking into the scene, Nightmare sighed knowing Blue had said that Error and himself they were getting married.

"And us of course!" Reaper said smugly floating in, with a baby bones in his arms?

"Error, why is there a baby?" Nightmare asked.

"It's my kid of course," Error said smugly.

"But that's impossible!" Nightmare protested, he would have felt it if Error had been knocked up three months ago when he last saw him.

"Nah! There was an issue of Fate kidnapping myself whole pregnant. Made me the Error, and Reaper broke the block on my memory returning my old body," Error said, and suddenly a rather bloody skeleton stood in his place.

"You can call me Geno when I'm like this," Error.. er.. Geno said taking the baby bones from Reaper.

"Weren't you suppose to marry Blue?" he asked shocked.

"Well... Geno is still technically married to Reaper. I married them both and that make this baby bones Goth my kid as well now," Blue smirked.

"Now... I got bored an eon ago and got ordained. Where is the tree o feelings of having the funeral for?" Geno said looking around.

"Here.." Nightmare told them.

What followed was a surreal funeral for a tree, and they buried it..

Why they buried it he had no clue.

"Well, that's done," Geno said.

"Poor tree," Blue sniffled.

"Marry me too!"

Nightmares adventures in babysitting

Blues WHAT!

Reapers taking a honeymoon with his two honeys