_.|Chapter Two|._

-

Though intermission was planned to only be a good ten minutes, it always ended up being a half hour.

The entire backstage crew was sitting with their headsets on right side of the stage with the curtain wide open. Remy was sitting on the wooden table with rolling wheels on its bottom, waiting for Emilie to drop him off an iced coffee and a kiss.

"Where's Logan now?" Tess asked from the top of the light balcony. Her, Nick, and Leilani were sitting on the edge behind the top bar, giggling to one another between the spots and deck seats.

"He's on stage left, across from us. He's crossing things off on his clipboard." Andre said into his microphone quietly.

"You sure he's just ignoring the fact that Patton is doing the same thing as him because they have the same copy of stage notes from Friday?" Remy asked, dangling his foot dramatically off the table.

"I can't believe we're using channel eleven right now." Ivy said. Eric glared at her.

"We use this all the time." He assured onto the channel. Reese smiled over to Virgil, who took a swig of his capri sun while scrolling through his tumblr dashboard.

"You sure about that Rem?" He asked, holding the button down on the side of his right ear.

"Yeah, I sure am!" Remy said with a giggly tone.

"You suck man." Nick said.

"I can suck yo-" "Okay! Can we not do this on the sets? We have a real issue here." Reese cut in. Virgil gave her a high five as he repositioned himself in his chair.

"Right, so what exactly are we going to do?" Leilani asked.

"Get Logan and Patton together by the end of this." Remy confirmed.

"You better be quiet saying that next time Big L just responded to his name being said." Eric said in the background but still registered through the channel.

"What is going on in here?" He asked on channel one. Reese gulped as Virgil hit the button to speak.

"Poker," He said.

"You've got to be kidding me." Logan said.

"Not at all," Virgil replied.

"Who's winning?" Logan asked politely, ignoring the fact that no one in his eyesight had a hand of cards on them.

"Tess," Virgil said.

"Ah, so the deck is playing." He said, squinting. They faked holing cards.

"Yes, and it's very prestigious." Remy assured. Logan rolled his eyes with an annoyed sigh.

"What are you guys doing on this channel?" He asked. Virgil went in again.

"Didn't wanna annoy you. Sorry Log," Virgil said.

"No problem, thank you Virge." Logan said, hopping off channel one to leave the rest of the crew on number eleven. Logan pulled the headset off his ears, letting them hang on his neck like a pair of unused headphones.

"That was close." Nick whispered.

"Why are you whispering you're on the light deck?" Reese said sarcastically into the channel Remy laughed into his mic.

"You're all horribly liars." He said. He then felt a buzz on his lap, Emile had arrived with his coffee.

"I'll be back losers." He said, hopping off the table he was sitting dramatically upon to go through the back door into the parking lot of the music wing.