Prologue

"Drowned! Get in here one of your gaming buddies wants to speak with you!" Jeff called from the living room of the Slender mansion.

    "I'm in the middle of COD: Black Ops! What's so important that they want!" BEN replied as he paused his game. BEN then floated down the stairs only to be met by his friend Vaati and Zelda.

   "What are you doing-" BEN froze as he looked at what Zelda was holding in her arms. In Zeldas arms was a little blonde hair blue eyed girl. She was only a day old.

   "When did you have a baby?" BEN stared at Vaati in shock. Vaati snickered.

    "Didn't know ghosts could go into shock!"

    "Shut it mage!" BEN snapped.

    "Yeesh I only was being funny. To answer your question, yesterday. But Zelda can't afford to take care of it thats why we came here. To know if there is anyone willing to care for her?" Vaati spoke taking the baby from Zelda's arms.

    "I might know someone who could take care of her. Whats her name?"

    "Samantha Winston." As he spoke her name, the front door slammed open to an annoyed Masky. He took his mask off and coat and hung both by the door.

  "Masky come here!" BEN called. Vaati eyed the man suspiciously as Masky walked over to them.

   "Why is there a child here?" He asked.

   "My friend was looking for someone to take care of his child. They cant afford to take care of it. I thought you would be perfect to take care of their baby."

    "BEN do you realize this is a mansion full of KILLERS!! We don't raise children-" Masky was cut off by not only the deathly look in Vaati's eyes but the little bundle in Vaati's arms who had woken up.

   Vaati watched as the baby stared at Masky and then made a coling noise while reaching her little hands out for him. Masky stood froze. He stared at the little baby who was wanting him to hold her. He felt something inside of him change. Like his heart wasnt cold anymore. Masky sighed and walked towards Vaati lifting the baby up. Vaati glared but calmed down when he saw Masky cuddle his child.

   "I suppose this is the only exception I'll make. Though its not really my choice. I'll care for her nonetheless." He spoke, shocking the others in the room. He cuddled the cute little bundle making the baby laugh and coo. Vaati gave a small smile.

   "I cannot believe I am going to say this but thank you." And with that Vaati and Zelda returned to their land. Leaving Masky to care for the little girl.