Chapter 4

After Samantha sent Jenny over the rooftop, everyone cheered, except Vaati, who didn't exactly understand the situation. Once everyone was done celebrating and cheering, BEN ran up to Samantha tackling her in a hug which leads to a small squeal.

  "Get off of me you wannabe Link reject!" Samantha tried pushing him off but it didn't work.

   "But your awesome and I want a hug!"BEN started to whine when Samantha growled and made electricity appear in her hands.

   "Do you wanna be next, idiot?" Samantha growled sending a deadly glare. BEN never moved so fast until that moment. Samantha then stood up and brushed herself off.

   "Next time, there won't be a warning."

   "Awe, come on-"

   "Hello Vaati, I've been searching everywhere for your whereabouts and I just couldn't seem to find you. Do you. Know how tiring it is to travel here?" A strange voice spoke making Samantha freeze. She never enjoyed meeting new people, as strangers posed a threat to her. BEN interrupted her thoughts as he spoke.

"Ghirahim, how did you get here?"

"He left the portal open."

"Oh." BEN states, still upset at Samantha's rejection. Samantha then whirled around and it was Ghirahim's turn to freeze up.

"Who's this?" He questioned. Vaati was about to answer.

"No matter, tell me, dear, are you mocking my friend, because I assure you, it won't end pretty." He growled stepping forward. Vaati grabbed his arm.

   "Leave her alone!" He spoke but Ghirahim ignored him.

   "Answer me when I talk."

   "Hmm? And why should I? Who are you to step into my territory and threaten ME on my own grounds?" She sneered as she crossed her arms.

   "Why so defensive?" He mocked.

    "I said leave her alone!" Vaati stepped towards Ghirahim and grabbed his arm only to be shoved. He then reached out to Samantha only for her to teleport behind Ghirahim and pin him down with her foot.

  "I wouldn't test the daughter of your friend, you might end up traumatized."

   "Do you honestly expect me to believe that you are Vaati's daughter?" He growled, struggling against her. She snatched him up by the brim of his cape and sneered.

   "Obviously, you must be blind. I look like a spitting image of Vaati. I'm nothing to be messed with. I can tear down a castle with the snap of a finger. Or set your village on fire. Don't be a fool." She shoved him down once more.

  "Don't you ever come into my territory thinking you can harm who you choose. I don't take kindly to those who threaten me or family." She looked up at everyone, who was silent.

  "Who knew she would be strong enough to take on one of the strongest people from Vaati's territory..." She heard Jeff snicker.

"I should have you challange Ganondorf in our realm." Vaati smirked.

  "Really, how hard is it to take down a pig?" Samantha laughed.

   "Very." BEN said. Samantha laughed harder.

   "Wimp!" Samantha chuckled.

   "I am not!"

   "Shrimpy!" She teased again. After all BEN was her best friend.

   "I AM NOT!!" BEN growled as he stormed off. Samantha rolled her eyes.

  "Some people never know how to joke around..." Samantha yawned.

  "I wanna take you to Hyrule tomorrow." Vaati spoke. Samantha smiled.

  "Sure! I'd enjoy that. Can some of my friends come?"

  "Of course!" And with that, everyone returned to their rooms to get some shut eye. Tomorrow was indeed a big day.

   "