Chapter 1

Winstons POV

    Ugh why must I have to get up so early? What's so special about today? I thought as I sat up in bed. One thing I enjoyed about my morning routine is playing with my long blonde hair. Not only was it soft, but it was also long so I could style it any way I want. Before I could enter the bathroom, there was a knock on my door.

   "Who is it?"

   "It's your annoying brother, Toby! Dad wants you to be down as soon as possible. It is your birthday so he wanted you to have it special!" So that's what's special about today. I rolled my eyes.

   "Whatever tell him he can wait for a little bit. I just woke up."

    "Fine!" Toby then took off. I don't know how the hell I am related to that annoying brat but I am. I sighed and went into my bathroom and got my favorite clothes around. I loved leather and the color purple for some reason. I took my leather jacket and a black tank top that hugged my body. I also wore black jeans with cuts in them and a chain that connected to the back pocket from my front pocket. I then set my black biker boots down next to the toilet. As I was going to do my hair I froze.

I stared in the mirror at what I thought was me but wasn't... As soon as I put my hand to the mirror and the reflection did the same I shrieked. I no longer had long blonde hair. Instead I had long lavender-colored hair. My eyes weren't blue anymore either, they were red. I also had a little bit longer fingernails. I even looked a bit paler. I shrieked again and put on my clothes instead of taking a shower. Upon opening the door I froze at the two people talking.

  "...she probably doesn't even know who I am..."

   "That's when we introduce her." That voice sounded like Masky's, my dad's. What was the other one talking about?

   "I hope she won't be mad at me for not being there until now..." I was currently trying to register what was being said when my thoughts were interrupted by my crush.

Yes, my crush is a cannibal but he is also caring and nice. Yet he's stuck with a stuck up bimbo who looks like she slept with every man she came across.

   "Hey Sam! Whoa! What happened to you? You look badass. I would hate to be the one to piss you off!" EJ spoke. Samantha blushed slightly and smiled.

   "Thanks EJ! I was going to ask my dad why I look like this. If this is one of Toby's pranks. He's dead." Samantha spoke as she ran to the living room.

   "Dad! Why do I-" before she could finish her sentence, she noticed in the kitchen, with their back to her, was a male with a purple tunic, red shorts, red sandals, and a purple cap covering lavender hair, like hers. He wore a cape that went down to his ankles. I stood frozen.

   "Dad, who is he?" I asked stepping closer. The person turned around and my eyes widened and I stopped walking. This man looked almost like a spitting image of me. And who was the girl standing next to him?Masky cleared his throat.

   "Samantha this is Vaati. I want you to meet him." I laughed. Was the guy trying to mock my new look? I raised an eyebrow as I stalked around the man.

   "Is this a fucking joke? Who the hell are you? Are you mocking me?" I growled shoving him a little.

  "Ha! You have my attitude."

   "Yeah so what? Who te hell are you?"

   "Me? I'm your father."

   "Yeah right." I spat. He crossed his arms. Funny how this man found this funny.

    "Its why you look like a spitting image of him." May cut in. I stared at the man in front of me. I took a step back and analyzed him and I realized, that maybe the man was telling the truth. My eyes softened and I relaxed.

   "If I am your daughter, why am I raised by Masky?"

    "Because your mother and I couldn't take care of you at the time." I stared at both the girl and the man. I wanted to cry.

   "Oh what a sappy reunion I'm gonna cry! Move whore!" I froze. I know just exactly who that was. EJ's girlfriend who thinks she's entitled to anything and everything. I growled.

    "Why don't you sit the hell down dog. If you're hungry why don't you have someone serve you like the entitled whore you are!" I growled. I know I struck a nerve because she went to go hit me until I grabbed her arm, twisted it behind her back, and threw her down. 

   "Touch me again, I'll feed you to the wolves in the woods." I kicked her side making her yelp.

   "EJ! Sams being a bitch!"

  "If he won't admit it I will. HE ONLY TOLERATES YOU HE DOESNT FUCKING LOVE YOU!" I was fed up with her attitude. She sneered and went to go stab me until EJ grabbed the knife from her.

   "She's right. And I'm tired of you acting like a spoiled brat!" EJ spoke.

   "Why are you taking the whore's side? Did she seduce you?"

    "No. Its called waking up and realizing! Learn it sometime!" I watched as EJ stormed away leaving Jenny to throw a fit. I rolled my eyes then turned my attention back to Vaati.

   "So....your my mom and dad. Why couldn't you care for me growing up?"

   "We weren't capable at the time. We're sorry if you dont want anything to do with us we understand..." The girl said. I then surprised both with a hug.

    "I forgive you guys!" I said happy to meet my actual parents.

   "Sis! Slenderman wants to see you... Who are they?" I heard Toby ask as he jumps on me just as soon as I pull away from my hug.

   "Tobias Aron Rodgers. Run or die. Your choice!" I heard a yelp then Toby runs off. I have a lot of introducing to do.

   "By the way, happy birthday sweetie!" Mom, dad and Masky spoke. I smiled. This was a wild 16th birthday.