Chapter 2

Samantha was happy to introduce everyone and was happy to finally meet her parents. She wanted to ask Slenderman if they could stay.

   "So, who is this infamous Slender person?" Vaati, Samantha's father asked.

  "That would be me," Slender spoke making Samantha jump.

   "Slender can they stay here?" Samantha asked. Slender was going to respond when Jenny interrupted.

   "No, we got enough gaming pasta here we don't more especially a purple freak!" Jenny growled. Vaati was about to respond when he was interrupted by Samantha's growl and vicious glare. She slowly took one step forward.

    "Didn't your parents ever teach you to respect people?" Samantha asked. Masky knew to back away before things got worse because this was just a warning and if you didn't heed that warning you might actually wind up dead.

    "Whats she doing?" Vaati asked Masky. Masky then smirked.

    "Watch and see. You might be surprised." Both shared a smile and turned their attention to the girls.

   "She only taught me to respect people that earn it. Not dogs like you!" Jenny snapped back. Samantha smirked as she crossed her arms.

   "So you just think you can treat people how you want?" Samantha asked with a knowing tone of voice.

  "Of course! And who gave you permission to talk to me? You already ruined my relationship!" Samantha snorted then burst into laughter.

    "Me? Cost your relationship? Oh please, that was your own fault. Perhaps someone should teach you how to treat people." Samantha's smirk widened even more when Jenny shot her a death glare.

    "Perhaps, your attitude and how you treat people now, might cost you more than just your relationship!" Samantha spoke. She automatically knew she was correct. Due to Jennys hostile reaction.

   Jenny soon pounced on Samantha knocking both of them over. Both rolled over until Samantha had Jenny pinned until she threw Samantha against the wall earning a yelp. Just as Samantha was about to regain herself, Jenny started to choke her. She even managed to lift her off her feet a little bit. Samantha knew she wouldnt stop until she was dead so she decided to play dead.

  Vaati was about to run forward when Masky stopped him.

   "Slender cant you do something she's dead!" Masky shouted.

   "Dear Proxy dont freak out, I know whats about to happen so Im not going to internfere," Slender spoke watching the scene fold out. Samantha was then dropped from Jennys grip and when she turned around to walk away, Samantha opened her eyes and grabbed jenny by her pony tail and slammed her into the wall making her head bleed. Neither one noticed that half the mansion was watching both fight.

   "Dont touch me mutt!" Jenny screamed but Samantha chose to ignore her.

    "Don't tell my father hes a freak, whore!" Samantha then yanked her hair back harder making Jenny squirm under her grip.

    "You deserve every ounce of that ass beating Jen, its karma for when you tried sacrificing me!" EJ then cut in making Samantha freeze but keep a death grip on Jenny.

   "Repeat that again, EJ,"

  "I told you Karma was going to turn around and bite you in the ass for sacraficing me. Enjoy it." Samantha then growled worse and slammed Jenny even harder into the wall.

   "You did what?!" Samantha then threw her down making her slide across the room a little bit. Before Jenny could stand, Samantha shocked herself with a power she never even knew she had. Everyones eyes widened at the large dark orb that was between Samantha's hand.

    "What the? What kind of power does she really possess?" Slender asked.

     "Part sorcerer! Shes a sorcerers daughter I dont expect any less from her!" Vaati smirked.

    "Whoa!" BEN spoke as he entered the room.

    "Im finished with you!" Samantha growled as she threw the orb at Jenny making Samantha fall back as well. There stood Jenny, a stone statue in the middle of the living room. Samantha stared at the now new statue.

    "Did I just do that?" She asked confused.

    "Yes you did. Your my daughter I expected no less of your power. " Vaati spoke. Samantha stared at Vaati as the rest of the mansion stared at her.

    "Im a sorcerer?"

    "Of course you are!"

   "Whoa cool!" Everyone shouted, making Samantha smile widely. Who knew she possessed such power!