1

🅉🄰🄱🄳🄸🄴🄻

I laid in the hospital bed listening to the four guys in front of me.

" Diablo loco cuando lo vas a entender?" Richard asked

" Ella es Tóxica !" Joel exclaimed

" T O X I C A." Christopher spelled out

" no se porque diablo sigues ahí." Erick sighed.

All the things I've been through ...

A few years back

It was the summer before high school. I was walking back home with my mom. We were coming back from the grocery story. From the distance we can see a moving truck. As we got closer we realized it was next to our house. I guess we have new neighbors.

" Hola soy Alejandra y este es mi esposo Frank." The lady said greeting us.

" Un gusto , soy Noemí. Mamá de Zabdiel." My mom said introducing us.

" un placer." I said smiling

" Frankie , Rebbeca, Steph , Alex!" Alejandra called out.

Out came four kids. One of them caught my eye she had to be at least my age.

" This is Noemi and her son Zabdiel. They are our neighbors." She said to them and they waved.

After our moms has small talk we walked into our house. I hope we can be friends.

I was right , we spent the entire summer hanging out and getting to know each other ; Rebbeca and I. It turns out she's only a year older than me. So I'll be a freshmen and she will be a sophomore. We were both glad at the fact that we were both new and that we would have each other. 

It had only been 6 months of me knowing her but , I felt so much. I felt a connection. We were so much alike and we shared a love for music. We always sang together. It was in November that her and I shared our first kiss , I just went for it. It wasn't just any kiss, it was a lengua kiss. When we pulled away I couldn't help but , smile.

I knew that she had felt the same.

Analizando que
El plan era perfecto y todo estaba bien

First Chapter to Tóxica.

What are you guys thinking so far ?
Do you like it ?
Would you want the chapters to be longer?