18

🅉🄰🄱🄳🄸🄴🄻

Two months later

Today we are going to be shooting the video for our lead single de cero off of our EP. They were currently getting me ready with all these fake tattoos. I was really happy and excited for this. Once I was done I ran over to the boys.

" Mira que brutal!" I exclaimed showing off the tattoos " soy un bad boy now."

Instead of making comments they all looked at me with sorrow.

" y que les pasa ?" I asked them

" You gotta see this." Joel spoke and then Richard handed me his phone.

Celebrity Gossip

Becky G looks stunning with some company

Becky G looks stunning with some company. New Boyfriend ?

I stared at the phone in disbelief.

" we're sorry compadre." Christopher said patting my shoulder.

" Boys , let's get dressed." Clara said walking to us. She then looked at all of our faces.

" what's wrong ?" She asked and I showed her the phone. All she did was frown.

" I'm sorry. But , today is suppose to be a good day for you guys so let's try and cheer up okay?" She spoke and we all nodded.

We all got ready and the boys decided to shoot their scenes first to give me time. As I sat down , across from me I saw my model staring at me. She looked at me with her deep blue eyes. I flashed her a soft smile.

" Zabdiel your up." Clara said and I went.

The boys watched the entire time and cheered me on.

" So this last scene is the kiss." Clara said to me

" Que kiss ?" I asked

" Where you kiss the girl." Clara said to me

" No , no puedo." I replied " Can we fake it or something ?"

I instantly began to think of Becky.

" Look man , I know your thinking about her." Joel said to me

" But, you've got to do it." Christopher added

" Look blood , she's not even thinking about you. Shawty has a whole boyfriend." Richard said

" tiene razón Richuki." Erick said next

" I mean she's going to watch the video. So wouldn't you want her to see ?" Richard asked

" yea , show her she's not the only one doing things."Joel said

I just can't do it.

Es que yo no paro de pensarte

Will Zabdiel give his lead girl a chance ? Will Becky last with her new boyfriend ?
What are some things you want to see happen ?

Okay , so let's play a little game. Since I've never told you guys ( not that I remember). I want you to guess my main lane (even tho I question it all the time cuz I love them all) ; my main lane is my main for a reason.

So whoever can guess my main lane gets a shoutout in the next chapter.

You can only comment ONCE and you must be following me. I'll follow back. Let's see who can guess. 

Thank you for reading and voting❤️

xoxo CNCOx5