25

🄰🄻🄴🅇🄸🄰

" Becky." He moaned out. I instantly stopped. I pulled back still sitting on his lap. He had his eyes closed shut tightly.

" what did you just say ?" I asked below a whisper.

He sighed " I said Becky."

" Who's Becky ? What Becky ?" I asked

" Becky G , s-she's my ex." He stated " my first love."

" tell me more." I said getting off from his lap and sitting next to him.

" I've known her since high school back at home we're neighbors ,our houses are literally next to each other. My first girlfriend ever." He spoke

I didn't say a word until he finished with his story.

" Well , when your ready I'm here." I smiled and he hugged me

" thank you for understanding , I should probably take you home now." He said and I nodded agreeing.

" so what happened ?" Nadia asked

" nothing , he's still stuck on his ex." I sighed

" who's his ex ?" She asked

" Becky G." I stated and her mouth formed an O.

" she seems type toxic but , I didn't want to say anything.  He needs to figure that out on his own."

🅉🄰🄱🄳🄸🄴🄻

She was all I could think about.  Not a day goes by where I don't think about her. The only time I wouldn't think about her is was when I was drinking.  

There was a day I showed up drunk to the studio. It wasn't too far from my apartment building.

" dímelo papis." I slurred as I walked in

" donde estabas ? We've been waiting for you." Joel smiled

" I - I was no where." I laughed while trying to hold myself up

" Are you okay ?" Erick asked now getting concerned

Richard came over to where I was.

" No , he's not. He's drunk , I can smell the alcohol." He stated

" I'm not drunk , are you crazy ." I laughed

" why did you do this bro ? You know our fans can't see you like this." Joel spoke

" no hice nada , chill bro." I said and sat on the floor.

" We need to get you home , we'll record your parts some other day." Christopher said

" Help me get him up." Richard said and the boys came towards me.

" I don't need help. Let me go." I shouted but , there was four of them and one of me.

" Shit , there's fans outside." Joel stated

" Zabdiel don't say a word." Erick warned me and I nodded.

" Hey guys." The girls said as soon as we walked out.

" Hola nenass." I said and they giggled.

" Zabdiel cállate." Richard growled

" no me voy a callarme!" I shouted fighting their grip. 

The fans then looked concerned as well. One of them even started to cry.

Eventually the boys got me to my apartment. They threw cold water on me and placed me in bed.  I slept until the next morning.

* next morning*

I woke up to my head pounding.

" porque carajo hice eso ?" I asked myself.

My phone began to ring and I got up to find it.  It was an incoming FaceTime call.

"hola Zabdi !!" She said all happily and for the first time in a while I smiled.

" Hola nena!!"

She began to tell me how her cousins were asking about me. In fact , her cousin wanted to share some great news with me. Becky was going to be a Tia. I smiled like an idiot. I was happy for all of them.

In case you couldn't tell her entire family adores me. It's sad that they don't know how much I love their Becky and them.

" we hope to see you soon." Becky's cousin spoke

" I hope so too." I said and we both hung up. 

I instantly began to cry again. I shouldn't have even picked up the phone. I began to throw things in frustration.  The door then opened.

" La gente del paryyy!"

" bro wtf ?" Richard said

" leave." I said to the four of them as tears fell down my cheeks.

" Zabdiel  are you okay ?" Joel whispered.

I was now shaking.

" I said leave puñeta!" I shouted throwing something else. They instantly closed the door. 

" UGHHH!" I shouted and cried some more.

Y que poquito a poquito borrabas quien era yo

I'm sorry this chapter sucked. You guys may hate me for the next chapters coming up.  Pero , it's the story line.

Anyway , which of the boys do you want me to write a story about next? You can't say Zabdiel or Richard because I just did them.

As always thank you for reading and voting.

xoxo CNCOx5