17

🅉🄰🄱🄳🄸🄴🄻
1 🅆🄴🄴🄺 🄻🄰🅃🄴🅁

Becky spent an entire week in Miami with me. It was the week I had off before going to the studio. I went with her to the studio to hear some of her songs and to help a bit. People have already taken pictures of us. Clara says that it's okay just leave the people wondering.

* beep beep*

The alarm went off and I groaned. I turned over to my side and it was empty.

" Becky?!" I called out only getting silence in response. My lazy self got up and saw no one. Her luggage wasn't here and there was no trace of her anywhere. Did she leave ? How could she not say bye ?

I checked my phone and only saw a text message from Chris saying he'll meet me downstairs and that was it. I called her phone and nothing ; it says it's off. I shrugged it off and began to get ready.

" Diablo loco , your alive." Richard said as soon as he saw me.

" I saw you with Becky." Joel said in a teasing voice.

" Dal el chisme." Erick said

" Yes we did it." I said rolling my eyes and they cheered " but , she left without saying anything to me."

As soon as I said that their cheering stopped.

" maybe an emergency." Chris said

" No , es que ella no es así." I said

After talking nonsense we began to work on our EP that we want to release before the year ends. We were sitting tossing ideas left and right.

"¿Por qué te marchas sin ninguna razón?
Y me dejas así
Te llevas mi corazón." Richard sang. I then thought of something and began singing.

"Dime si el culpable fui yo
De lo que pasó entre tú y yo
O sea que nuestro amor se fugó
El destino una mala a ti te jugó."

The boys were all nodding their heads.

" Diablo Brother." Chris said

" that's it , that's perfect !" Joel exclaimed

" We have a song !" Richard shouted.

I'm sure they knew that Becky was my muse.

zabdieldejesus

***LIKES| ***COMMENTS

Zabdieldejesus en lo mío 😝

cncowner2015_ new music !!

zabdielisbae cutiee😍😍

User y Becky ??

cncomusic 🔥🔥

iambeckyg

***LIKES | *** COMMENTS

iambeckyg back home , missing Miami tho🥺

Beckygfann BEAUTIFUL QUEEN

zabdiellover13 stay away from Zabdiel

zabdipapi more like missing Zabdiel 😉

Toda una diosa, pero tóxica

There she goes again. As always she'll be back tho 🤧

You know listening to QQS while in the shower is dangerous or any CNCO song. 

1k reads ?! Thank you so so much. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the story. You've been waiting for it for a minute now.

xoxo CNCOx5