24

🅉🄰🄱🄳🄸🄴🄻

That day I didn't get a chance to talk with Becky since we had to leave. Clara explained to me how she lied to me but , I didn't listen to her. At the end Clara got the sites to delete the pictures and articles. Of course some fans still had the pictures. I tried to reach Becky countless of times but , she was no where to be found.

2 of the toughest weeks ever.

We were now back in Miami. All I wanted to do was sleep. I walked into my apartment and went to my bed. I got a notification that Becky posted. She literally has been off of everything so I was curious to see what it was.  The moment I clicked I regretted it.

iambeckyg

*** LIKES | comments on post disabled

iambeckyg been spending this time with my one and only. don't believe everything you see or hear. We're all good on this end.  Reminder people make fake stuff.

I placed my phone to the side and began to cry. I laid down and hugged a pillow.

Did that night mean nothing to her ?

I cried until I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning still dressed and my eyes were red. I took a shower and headed to Chris's apartment. The guys were already there.

" good morning sleeping beauty." Richard said to me

" no empezes." I said smiling

" guys I made omelettes." Erick then cheered

" this better be good." Joel said taking a seat and we followed him.

As we were eating my phone vibrated.

" who is it ?" Christopher asked

" it's Alexia." I said and they all smirked.

Alexia
Hey are you free today ?
Well I have a photo shoot right now but you can pick me up and we can go anywhere after.  Only if your down.

" she wants to hang out." I said

" dale dale !" Erick exclaimed

Zabdiel
of course I'm down , just send me the address :)

" buenos chicos , have an amazing day ."I said to them as I finished up my omelette.

" have fun." They said in sync.

I left and drove off to the studio she was in. When she sent me the address, she also said I was allowed to go inside. So when I arrived that's what I did. All the girls turned to look at me. I instantly turned red.