Longing for more work

(You're about to read a part of the chap. And trust me, this is why people... ESPECIALLY ONES WITH CRAZY HARD JOBS need to sometimes chill and relax, Hawkodile will experience "vertigo" in here.
It is a medical sensation that my mom told me when a person is having too much stress and anxiety all over their body they could experience this but kids don't, this is usually experienced by a person with an ear disease or inflammation,
They could experience dizziness, feeling of moving or spinning, can't focus the eyes, hearing loss in one ear, can't balance their self, ringing in the ears, sweating and nausea or even vomiting, i can't explain the other stuff she told me if a person is having too much stress, but this is one of the signs
Okiii continue~~)

Once he entered the deserted laboratory he called out a couple of times but no one replied.

"DR. FOX!?!? ANYONE HERE!?!? HELLO!!"

Still... no response...

He kept on searching but the more he yelled, the more smoke entered inside his body... as a result his coughing got worse and WORSE, headaches started to show up and his vision seemed to be much more blury.

Minutes later, he still didn't gave up on finding someone cause of this feeling, he sensed someone was in there and that person's in danger
He continued to run and find a person

He could still hear the continues loud beeping of the alarm but then suddenly, he felt like the sounds around him started to decrease then noticed that his other ear has lost it's sense, he lost his balance and fell on the floor.

"Just shake it off Hawk... SHAKE... IT... OFF..."
When he looked up and managed to get his balance back, he realized  that he reached the damaged part of the lab.

Suddenly, he saw three figures near a damaged computer, lying helplessly on the ground, he tried to look harder and his vision slowly improved.

His eyes widened in shock when he found out that it was the two royal siblings and the scientist, he ran to the three and scanned them to see if  any of them have serious injuries

The two siblings are full of scratches and cuts... freshly bleeding, but when he turned to the royal scientist, her ears are bleeding very badly.

A.N.
(if anyone's thinking why is she the only one who's ears are bleeding, it's because she was the one typing the password near the computer's screen and the two took a step back, so clearly Dr. Fox is much closer to the explosion not like the two, oki continue~)

He wanted to cry for he thinks everything was his fault but he also knew there was no time for being emotional.

He carried the three all at the same time with the last strength he got but it was much harder cause his vision was spinning and slowly fading to black, legs began to weaken every second, and because of the amount of smoke he inhaled, it is now difficult for him to breath, he also felt like he was going to throw up.

But even though he felt like his whole body was falling apart, he forced his self to carry them all the way out.

"OH DEAR!"
Richard said once he saw the exhausted bodyguard with the three, all injured.

He quickly took 3 stretchers from the castle's own E.R. (Emergency room),
With the help of Hawkodile, they got the 3 in their own bed, but not the ones they use to sleep in but the ones in the hospital that are called 'patient's bed'.

____________________________________

While cleaning and patching up the two, he watched Hawkodile carefully taking care of the scientist.