Decided to finally stop

Once she got back from the hill, she immediately called her friends for the big announcement because, SHE FINALLY STOOD UP BY HERSELF! NOT DEPENDING ON HER FRIENDS OR ON ANYONE! SHE FINALLY DID SOMETHING SHE NEVER COULD WHEN SHE was a child...

"Dr. Fox, can we inform you about... something, before you could say that announcement of yours?"

"Uh... Alright then! What's the news?"

"Hawkodile came back to his dojo and this time... it looks like he never wants to leave it"

"What!?"

"Yeah... and we tried to get him out like a MILLION TIMES!!! we even tried fooling him, we tried to tell him that all of us are going to watch his favorite movie and also, we tried panicking from a monster attack and even told him that the Eagleator guy came and was trying to kill us thre-"

"I even tried playing with my favorite ball" The prince cutted

"But... he just told Puppycorn and us that he's not in the mood for those stuff..." The princess pushed his brother away from them.

"We just couldn't convince him like before..." Richard added.

"But you guys are with him the whole time! Did you somehow... did something that offended him... or... threatened him? Or maybe even hurt his feelings?"

"No... we didn't even talked while watching the television... although... he did left us so basically... it wasn't us..." The caretaker answered her questions

"But that doesn't make any sense! He was with you! And you said he... left... and... WAIT! Maybe someone or something in the kingdom hurt him!"

"Or you could try convincing him..."

"I don't... know... we haven't seen each other for weeks... but... it's worth a try! Maybe I could..."

Once dinner was done, the two then encouraged the scientist to convince Hawkodile to get out of the tree house, Richard also told her to not mention them...

____________________________________

She walked outside the castle, it was past bedtime and everything was silent... the wind is blowing pretty hard so it's a bit chilly, but she always came prepared... this time, with a blanket!

As she walked, she watched the path around her and it was absolutely beautiful, the lake of the castle is very peaceful and the plants are swaying by the wind and only the light of the moon was seen in the darkness around her, fireflies started to surround her and she danced with it for a little while.

She climb the rope of the dojo and stood in front the door, as she looked infront... she gulped hard.

"You can do this Lou!!! Just convince him! How hard could it be?!"

She then took a deep breath, then knocked the door two times.

Then he called out from the inside.
"Princess, please grant this one request... I just want some time alone... if you're Puppycorn... slugger I'm not in the mood to play... but if it's Richard..."
He then sighed...
"Rick please just... tell everyone I'm alright... but... i just wanted to have a... little 'me time'... please..."

"That's a lot of requests if you ask me..."

When Hawkodile heard that voice, he immediately opened his door, once he did, he saw the small scientist standing patiently on his door step.

"D-doc?..."

"Hi Hawk"

"W-what are you doing here?..."