Trying to avoid

A.N.
This chap. Will have a own character... well... sort of...
I just made the guy from anything that first popped out of my mind, i can't decide (whether you should live or die! Jk!) Which character to choose to become Doc's "love interest" but... just read what happens.

Info about the new character (he will only appear in this chapter but his name could be mentioned in the other chaps.)

Name: Kyle

Age: same as Dr.Fox

Height: An inch higher than Dr.Fox

Interest: Cooking

Graduated with the course: Culinary(baking! Like me he is all about pastries!)

Those are the basic things of what you just need to know about him.
Okii Continue~~

It's been 2 days since the explosion happened, but still Unikitty felt sorry for her friend.

"Again doc... I am so sorry this happened to your lab"

"Like I said Unikitty, it's alright! It's been 2 days! My robots are almost finished rebuilding the lab, only the main computer is left to be replaced and still, you're saying sorry? I get that you want to be forgiven but I ALREADY DID! AND A COUPLE OF TIMES ACTUALLY! So please just stop it... "
The scientist said as she looked down at the blueprint she was holding.

"I know... I just wanted to make sure your not mad at me... are you?" The princess replied with an adorable cat eyes.

"I'm not... ok... please... will you just stop bothering me, I'm almost done with this"

"Ok... BYE!!!!!"
She said then let out A LOT of happy sparkle matter at her friend's hair.

"Unikitty!?! SERIOUSLY!?!?"
She yelled as the happy princess just giggled while flying away.

____________________________________

She then flew to Hawkodile's dojo since he was the one who send the princess to see if his friend(*AHEM STILL HIS CRUSH AHEM* sorry something was stuck in my throat) was doing alright with the rebuilding at the laboratory.

"So... is she good? Is her left ear still hearing that sound? And is she done with the construction stuff?"

"Well first of all i greeted her, and she seemed good and she looks good so that means she's GOOD! Second she said that the sound stopped, but she can't really hear much, not like her other ear, and third, she said she's almost done! Only the computer is left! Oh! and by the way! She also asked me something about you!"

"What is it?"

"She asked me why aren't you talking to her anymore? And she also said that it looks like you're avoiding her and... -WAIT... YOUR NOT TALKING TO HER ANYMORE? ARE YOU IGNORING HER? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE TWO OF YOU?"

"OH! UH... WELL UH... YOU SEE..."

"ARE YOU TWO HAVING A PROBLEM!? You can tell me and Rick! C'mon Hawk! Don't be secretive!"

"Uh... oh! Princess! Is that A HUGE STRAWBERRY I SEE OVER THERE!?!?"

"WHAT?!?! WHERE WHERE?!?!?"

"JUST OVER THERE!!! OH NO!"

"WHAT?! WHAT!?!?"

"IT LOOKS LIKE PUPPYCORN IS ON THE WAY TO EAT IT!!!"